Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
With that half arsed "hungry" comment? Of course I saw it.
So let me get this straight.

> You think the ability is bad/you don't trust it.
> You saw Beta trying to get people to visit it.
> And the conclusion you got from that is that I made a bad read for pointing it out and that the one who wanted people to visit the restaurant is good(?).

So let me get this straight.

> You think the ability is bad/you don't trust it.
> You saw Beta trying to get people to visit it.
> And the conclusion you got from that is that I made a bad read for pointing it out and that the one who wanted people to visit the restaurant is good(?).
No, I don't agree that he's inviting people, I'd rather write it as a awkward comment than anything else. In any case I don't see him using it if he was scum.

This isn't a guaranteed scum ability either

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tell us about this announcer thing. I saw you mentioned experiencing it in the NF game.
say no more, i shalt enlighten u

NF version of members mafia game, flower (the player) had somebody's role i forgot lmao. i didnt know everyone bk then

but that role could only communicate to the thread via broadcasting messages thro the host (who was robin)

so its a funny throwback that flower is pulling here lmao

rn flower is the host and shes gna be communicating via broadcasting

wouldnt look too much into it for now unless it's someone's ability to communicate via flower, in which case it could still be a town ability just fine

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
No, I don't agree that he's inviting people, I'd rather write it as a awkward comment than anything else.
But you just said you noticed it when I asked you if you did
Did you notice that Beta was trying to get people to visit the restaurant?
With that half arsed "hungry" comment? Of course I saw it.
Anyway this is where we disagree. From my perspective it seemed like he was trying to get people to go there.

This isn't a guaranteed scum ability either
I didn't say it's a guaranteed scum ability. I've seen random redirectors being a townie ability and no one trusted me when I had that lmfao, but based on the experience I had with those they have been anti-town.

NF version of members mafia game, flower (the player) had somebody's role i forgot lmao. i didnt know everyone bk then

but that role could only communicate to the thread via broadcasting messages thro the host (who was robin)

wouldnt look too much into it for now unless it's someone's ability to communicate via flower, in which case it could still be a town ability just fine
That's interesting, but you said that it could be a town ability, so there should a chance of it being a scum ability too no?

The broadcast talked about revealing things from each player each phase.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Flower was once forced to play as a broadcaster through the host. But she was town then, and I don't know the flavor here

Thanks.

This part makes me think it's someone's ability
The hosts and yours truly would like to offer a very warm welcome to all Garo Mafia Line players! I will be your broadcaster for this esteemed game, adding in that extra intrigue requested by all participants. You may refer to me as Announcer-Sama!

But you just said you noticed it when I asked you if you did

Anyway this is where we disagree. From my perspective it seemed like he was trying to get people to go there.

I didn't say it's a guaranteed scum ability. I've seen random redirectors being a townie ability and no one trusted me when I had that lmfao, but based on the experience I had with those they have been anti-town.
Yeah, I noticed. I just don't agree with your interpretation of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.