Status
Not open for further replies.
But is it fair to say this is a relatively quiet game compared to others you usually have here?

It seems illogical to expend all that unnecessary effort for something which, in a meta sense, wouldnt earn him any town points anyway. no?
Yes, it's very quiet. Quietest game I've ever seen here. I've been away all day and jack shit happened

No, not in case of Susopp
I am here for the memes.
:believe:

Well if Rej has a habit of doing so it's good that you brought it up. Though, you don't seem too convinced of it yourself.
I can also see myself being wrong and that's why I'm still not sure on what his alignment is. What he said is nai and I even said I am wary. I do still prefer he develops his own reads because if he continues to just sheep the consensus in later days then he will continue to remain in the poe.

Emil

Certified Memelord
People, Usopp, thinks that making claims like that is too scummy to be scum. And that anyone who thinks otherwise downplays mafia to having IQ equivalent to a child.
Meanwhile I'm thinking it's quite possible that it's just a hiding in plain sight kind of thing.

Nobody actually expects scum to out themselves.

but idk, It seems kinda redunant.

Midnight, I don't like his posts, he's only fluffing and coasting. But this doesn't change whether he's town or scum. Like in the user's game he was town but still acted like this.
there is a difference between too scummy to be scum and just straight up scum

ur completely ignoring the context here

rej has absolutely no reason to even be posting rn or say anything if scum. he was neither pressured not forced to type that

if ur gna vote ppl up for that then why not vote me who said i'll only do min post count and dip?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
there is a difference between too scummy to be scum and just straight up scum

ur completely ignoring the context here

rej has absolutely no reason to even be posting rn or say anything if scum. he was neither pressured not forced to type that

if ur gna vote ppl up for that then why not vote me who said i'll only do min post count and dip?
Because you're you. You get voted off D1 every single game lol (almost)

Status
Not open for further replies.