Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ppl i dont wanna lynch rn:

JDB, luthon and tpein are apparently unable to post rn. 1 of them is likely the announcer, the other 2 r either faking it or unable to post for one reason or another. poor guys i guess :/

i'm willing to leave them be for day 1, hoping they can post later on or else we lynch them to see the role fuckery thats going on upon their flip. their lynch rn is completely pointless at this point.

genome and solis r both inside the restaurant but rly arent contributive much so far on the thread. i dont particularly get any scum vibe from them but their lynch is pointless atm. if beta is town there is a big chance most ppl in the restaurant r town since scum will be a bit scared to enter it this early on. if beta is scum i would like to take a look at genome for noted soft defense of beta.

light, fuji, ripped, grammaton, juliet r ppl i'd like to keep longer for sure. mostly positive contributive vibes rn. bit of unusual carefulness from fuji but its nothing too wild yet to warrant a day 1 lynch

ppl that i would love to pressure rn or in future:

marimo, sallucion, emperor, robin are ppl that simply need more posts. they make decent but not optimal vig targets. could house 1 or more scum among them but we cant tell rn. they provide almost no info if lynched day 1 unless we can hit the scum among them (if any). they make good pressure/invest targets tho

rej, and midnight are bit of fluff machines rn but they have decent activity. they could make pretty good pressure targets. gotta convince us why should we keep u alive if ur gna continue fluffing :/

Natalija and Lindltaylor i'd like to town read u guys but i just can't lol. call it paranoid or w.e. i just wanna see more from u to be on the safe side. i think ur contributions so far is pretty darn shallow with no actual weight behind it. i'm feeling a bit better about nat rn but still cant give the free day 1 pass. And lind claimed miller so invest isnt gna help us here either :/

post more pls so i can feel better ty ;)

ppl that i do not mind day 1 lynching:

uwu is a good default lynch target. not much need to be said here. there r no jesters announced this game so we rly can't go wrong with it.

beta has the restaurant ability but not the meal one. i signed up for both so if something happens to me or anyone in the restaurant its safe to take a look at beta, tho at this point its easy to frame him if town. i'm just warried that no one claimed the meal ability.

it could be a townie that didnt wanna out themselves, or scum framing beta. could be a hidden ability beta has as well ... so instead of hurting our head, lets put a red flag here and move on. however the fact that beta doesnt look worried at the presence of scum inside the restaurant and his reaction to the meal ability is horrid. id appreciate an invest, pressure or even lynch on him.

Sors Bandeam i dont understand this player. is he new or post restricted or playing the dumb card? if i had a bullet this is my prime vig target rn. if someone know anything about them pls do enlighten me. idek if pressure works on them.

MangoSenpai the biggest shift in usual day 1 meta has to go to mango. seems very nervous and trying to "appear" good. i find their posts and interactions the most forced so far. he has a decent chance of being scum AND gives decent info as well so rly cant be wrong with that lynch. at the very least a pressure would be appreciated.

Gambit seem to be the one that ordered the drive meal ability which is rly NAI, but added to him not questioning it, nor questioning if there is scum inside the restaurant is making me a bit spooked. could possibly be a godfather sneaking in xd. its funny he also joined the restaurant after the announcer said it was canceled so that's something to note.

i need him to tell me why shundt we lynch him rn cuz so far his posts straight up amount to nothing.
these r not town or scum reads but rather a summary of who i feel we should be looking at lynching day 1 vs later

im gna go sleep rn, will keep this for now [vote lynch gambit] @Kvothe Kingkiller @Flower

hopefully can be there b4 day end

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@RippedCal would you tell me why you would want to prioritize an indie for a lynch today? Indie hunting is scum indicative and so is tunneling. You've tunneled only on Mango so far, and proposed a lynch on an indie which really doesn't seem like any option I would go for today.

You said you town read Rej simply on the fact that no scum would come out and proclaim to sheep anyone like he has. That's true, but if you're going to give a town read to Rej based on that, why wouldn't the same apply to the indie UwU? I doubt any hostile scum would come out the way he did, and threaten back like he has, when he's being considered a prime candidate for a lynch.

@MangoSenpai posting a summary as a read list is scum behavior simply because scum would rather reiterate information already present in the thread rather than analyze it. I'm saying this in case you didn't get why Cal came at you. If you did, ignore this line lol.

My reads right now:
Town:
Usopp, Light, Fuji, Grammaton, Mango, Rej and Juliet.

If the players can't post because of the restaurant or menu selection, then I assume the post silenced players are:
Luthon, JDB, T-pein (maybe)

The rest I'm unsure off and going off of meta knowledge, Light is correct in that Midnight plays this way as scum. I'm more inclined to go for his lynch if he continues this way till the end of the day.

I am playing this game and I have been collecting my reads based on absolutely nothing (but I do have some mechanical insight into the game format, slightly).

But I can't really be bothered to take this first day phase seriously, especially if I get my youngling ass sabered down in the early game.

--VOTE COUNT--
14. @Lindltaylor - Natalija
20. @RippedCal - EmperorJoelinton > Natalija
23. @Midnight Delight - Natalija
8. @Marimo_420 - Natalija
11. @solis - Gambit
15. @MangoSenpai - Natalija > Rej > T-Pein > Midnight Delight > Usopp
17. @Light D Lamperouge - Finalbeta
3. @Finalbeta - Usopp
7. @Go D. Usopp ™ - Marimo_420 > Natalija > T-Pein > Natalija > FinalBeta > Gambit
9. @Natalija - Rej > Gambit
1. @Fujishiro - Luthonthedragdown > T-Pein > Emperor Joelington > T-Pein > Midnight
12. @Robin - ~UwU~
16. @Gambit - Rej
19. @Juliet - T-Pein

Natalija - 4
Gambit - 3
Usopp - 2
Finalbeta - 1
Midnight - 1
~UwU~ - 1
Rej - 1
T-Pein - 1​

Votes (may not reflect actual value)
Votes will lock at 10 AM EST / 7 AM PST / 4:00 PM CET

Haven't voted:
10. @~UwU~
13. @LuthonTheDragDown
18. @Rej
2. @T-Pein™
21. @Emperor Joelinton
22. @Lord Genome
24. @Grammaton
4. @Sors Bandeam
5. @Sallucion
6. @Jew D. Boy

Please type Vote Lynch Player X in the thread. You don‘t need to unvote, but you need to vote in this format for your vote to be counted.

I don't expect a lot of activity here soon seeing that 5 of the players here just got out of a day phase in a different game, which might make things more difficult for us when it comes to the activity and discussion.

Anyway I think it's Finalbeta that opened up that restaurant. Look at his reactions to it. Here he basically invites people to join by asking is someone not hungry

As soon as I pointed out that the restaurant is shady and those who went in it without a thought are shady

He started his OMGUS thing

I think the restaurant ability is very suspicious so I'll be placing my vote on him

Vote lynch Finalbeta
Lets try this

Vote Lynch Luthonthedragdown

He was around earlier but didn't post yet, i don't like it.

I'd say lets wait a bit more, hopefully more people will come in, the good thing is this phase lasts 48hs so plenty of time for activity.
so do we have any wagon formed rn? day is passing fellas

too many inactives

nothing personal kid

vote lynch @Marimo_420 @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller
Good evening.

vote ~UwU~

Most of you know I'm not much for day ones, but I'll try and help stimulate activity.
Vote: EmperorJoelinton

mods can I get a vote count pls
Did you unvote because no one is voting him?
Also game still dead I see,

Vote Lynch @T-Pein™
So a gut feeling? Then why did you unvote him?
And ahh vote UwU instead?

Lemme test something

Vote Lynch Emperor Joelington @Kvothe Kingkiller @Flower
everyone on nat guys

[vote lynch natalija] @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller
:few:
Eh, why not, might as well try to squeeze som reaction out of her

Vote Lynch Natalija @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller
Ok so since my last vote wasn't in the right format anyways I don't have to unvote, right?

Vote Lynch Gambit
Gotta agree with this. I missed that post, but it's really not a good thing to say as town.

I don't like this at all, actually.

Vote Lynch Rej @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller
honestly if we're picking town leaders I'm with Fuji any time of day.

I'll vote with you @Fujishiro

Vote Lynch T-Pein @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller
Hello former husbando

vote lynch Gambit
Welp, that's fountain of youth for ye. Still happy in my late 30s playing with them anime lovers. LOLOLOLOL.

Vote Lynch Rej
I see that he already has around 3 votes and I can vote him up and see if that will get him to come.

Vote Lynch T-Pein

It was surprising when Usopp correctly guessed the scum abilities from the Marineford in OJ and I thought he was scum because of that.
tell u what

luthon/tpein should be vigged

move on to the next [vote lynch nat] @Kvothe Kingkiller @Flower
Useless Vote Lynch Nat

don't hate this actually

@Grammaton why did you like NAt?
Yeah im out for now, peace.

Lemme tag the inactives again

@T-Pein™
@Sors Bandeam
@Sallucion
@Jew D. Boy
@~UwU~
@solis
@Robin
@LuthonTheDragDown
@Lindltaylor
@Lord Genome

When you guys catch up, please give us your thoughts.

Also since the T-pein thing is going nowhere, im placing my vote on Midnight.

Vote Lynch Midnight.
Vote Lynch Usopp @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller

Guess time is now ripe.
@Finalbeta I'm gonna go with Midnight for now actually, I don't particularly like Usopp's push, but I feel Midnight is just overall a safer bet.

Vote Lynch Midnight Delight @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller
I just don't know honestly, in my head it's like Usopp being misguided as usual, while Midnight is just safer.

But you know fuck it, I'm feeling braver with your encouragement.

I'm eager to see what he really is

Vote Lynch Go D. Usopp @Kvothe Kingkiller @Flower
these r not town or scum reads but rather a summary of who i feel we should be looking at lynching day 1 vs later

im gna go sleep rn, will keep this for now [vote lynch gambit] @Kvothe Kingkiller @Flower

hopefully can be there b4 day end

Last edited:
Fine but you should know that I have no interest in the game ending too early.
I don’t like you being shady about your wincon

So why are you voting Susopp now then? Especially taking into consideration what he said about the restaurant and the fact that he's void for you, as you put it.

Man, you're all over the place. I don't know if it's genuine confusion and tiredness or whatever.
Actually Mango has been great today, I think he reeks of being town.

Have you provided your reads? Something besides the Midnight stuff
why think midnight n beta r possible scum team is pretty simple
... I should go back to not reading any of your posts if this will be the content.

You also seem to be stuck on this restaurant stuff for a long time with Light. Don’t distract town from a proper lynch

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@MangoSenpai posting a summary as a read list is scum behavior simply because scum would rather reiterate information already present in the thread rather than analyze it. I'm saying this in case you didn't get why Cal came at you. If you did, ignore this line lol.
Hm, very well then. Honestly didn't even think about that when I posted it. Fuji did ask me for reads, but at the time I was really not "there" I had been phasing in and out not really paying attention, so it was really more than anything just a way for me to keep track of what had happened.

I'm usually a slow starter

@~UwU~ But I would like you to contribute to town, and let us know who you scum read and town read. If you are quite tanky, you wouldn't have to worry about being killed by Mafia, since you would probably survive I assume. Also, with your claim right now, I doubt mafia would prioritize you on the off chance that you are telling the truth.
The Usopp vs Finalbeta situation seems very strange, probably 1 of them are scum.

I'malso thinking this might be a 2 team Mafia setup

with the setup being like 4 v 4 v 12-13 +3-4 indies

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The Usopp vs Finalbeta situation seems very strange, probably 1 of them are scum.

I'malso thinking this might be a 2 team Mafia setup

with the setup being like 4 v 4 v 12-13 +3-4 indies
Flavor wise I'm not too sure there being 2 mafia grps. But I wouldn't exclude the idea all together, because as far as I remember there weren't any flavors I can remember being an announcer type.

There's a group of players who need to be the only ones alive by the end of the game. I know who the players are but not their role or alignment, I can also add to that group over time. They don't know they're part of it.

That's my wincon
How many?

Also, that’s... A pretty unfortunate wincon if true.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
There's a group of players who need to be the only ones alive by the end of the game. I know who the players are but not their role or alignment, I can also add to that group over time. They don't know they're part of it.

That's my wincon
Brave claim.. I know exactly who you are with that statement..

Status
Not open for further replies.