Status
Not open for further replies.
well beta pls

what idiot scum claims hes vote silenced to save his scummate lol

if anything my vote silence on gambit kills midnight rofl

wouldnt it be better if i voted midnight and dont claim vote silence that way even if midnight get lynched i get town cred lmao
You would not get additional town cred by voting Midnight if you confessed the vote silence anyway. Risking the opposite effect actually.

So since you confessed it my take makes sense.

And now the end is here
And so I face that final curtain
My friend I'll make it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more
I did it, I did it my way

THE FAILURE!

The lynch on @Midnight Delight has failed!

@Go D. Usopp ™ has left the game.
@Sors Bandeam has left the game.

Night 1 has begun.
You have 24h to send your actions.

Do not post anymore!

THE TOWN MASSACRE!

@Lindltaylor [Damian Stewart] got superkilled.
You are Damien Stewart

[Passive Ability - Mafia Boss] - Damien is the boss of a feared mafia gang. As such, you show up as [guilty]

[Active Ability - "Eat you Alive"] - Damien is in possession of a Computer Horror. Each night, you can take your target to his chambers, commuting them and asking them a question. If they lie, they will get attacked by the horror, draining their vote and preventing them from using actions the next day.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

@Grammaton [Luke] got killed.
You are Luke

[Passive Ability - Expert Sniper]
- Your actions cannot be tampered with in any way

[Active Ability - Memory Erasure Rain] - Delete your target's memories, preventing them from submitting actions that night (2-shot)

[Active Ability - Gun Shots] - Destroy the first action directed at your target each night

@Juliet [Chiaki] got killed.

You are Chiaki

[Passive Ability - Cleavage] - Has a 50% chance of dodging the first harmful action on you every night.

[Active Ability - Assigning Tasks] - Chiaki's task is to assign missions. As such, you can redirect a player to a target of your choice.

[Active Ability - Diner] - Once during the game, Chiaki may decide to open her diner at night, allowing players to talk during the night phase. However, there won't be a lynch.

Somebody tried to kill ???, but failed.

@Go D. Usopp ™ returned to the game!
@Sors Bandeam returned to the game!

Day 2 has begun!

You have 24h to discuss.
Votes and actions lock in 23h.

Tinfoil, I'm starting to believe Usopp and Midnight may be a team. Going with this.

First, why mentioning Cop specifically. Such specific guessing despite Midnight claimed in a very generic fashion. Unless it's TMI from a scum ability from Midnight involving Copping.

Second, according to him he is aware that Gambit and Midnight were in a tie. And his vote on Gambit was null after all.
Wonder if I got this one correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.