Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No, not that.
Rej vs Nat.
Not enough understanding to comment on this.

Will look into and let you know.

and who are you dictate that fam? you're just another scum tryna look town in keeping them wagon share on me and midnight.
I am not dictating but stating your fate.

Btw, Feeling panic knowing what will happen to you? Lol

DEMISE OF THE SIBLINGS :(

@Midnight Delight [Sophie Hennes] was lynched.
You are Sophie

[Passive Ability - Siblings] You know Martin Hennes is in the game. Each time you visit him you get double action for the following night.

[Passive Ability - Determination] You are a kind, yet determined young girl. As such you can't be redirected.

[Active Ability - Finding Clues] Each night target a player for a clue on their role. 50 % chance you will learn their alignment, 50 % chance you will learn the effect of one of their abilities.

[Active Ability - Martial Arts] Take a defensive stance at night. You will dodge the first negative action directed towards you.

[Active Ability - Cooking] During the day target a player and remove all cooldowns from the next action they perform as well as make it unstoppable.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town.
@Rej [Martin Hennes] can no longer win and left the game.

You are Martin Hennes!

[Passive Ability - Siblings]
- you know Sophie's in the game. If you target her you will gain double action the following night.

[Passive Ability - Person of interest] - You will ignore the first superkill aimed at you. You are also bulletproof.

[Active Ability - Expert Hacker] - Hack into the target's Role PM each night and choose one of their abilities to gain for yourself. You may have up to three stolen abilities at the same time. If you want to steal another, you must discard one first.

[Active Ability - Administrator of the Eldo-Net] - Once during the game, you can choose to turn yourself into data and leave the game, setting a phase for you to return to the game. If the game ends before your chosen returning point you will lose.

Wincon: Steal 3 abilities and survive the game
Secondary Wincon: You must target Sophie at least once
Night 2 has begun.
You have 24h to send your actions.

[Diner] was activated!

You may talk during this night phase
There is no lynch during this night phase

Why do you want so? You most likely mean not using it again right? Is there something you are afraid about the resta?

Since it lasted one cycle either way. But I can't open it again today anyways.

Also why did you accuse me in our chat to be possibly responsible of the players leaving during the night? Despite only one of the two was in our chat? Not saying you were out of your mind to consider all case scenario but it a was weak call and the guys could either be commuters or using fake write ups to confuse us.
Gambit was looking awful in my chat and the game thread in general.

Night 2 has begun.

[Diner] was activated!

Can we vote people?

Emil

Certified Memelord
also the new players were obviously killed to insert WG dominance into the game, it is obviously that those were scums doing
the new players being killed could hint to a new player being in the mafia team that knows how dangerous they are, and knows that they will likely not be protected since they r new here and none knows them

emperor and sors r possible candidates for that. overall they were good kills to help gambit live longer, and were the less likely to be protected players

Emil

Certified Memelord

Night 2 has begun.

[Diner] was activated!

There is no lynch during this night phase

well well well

sorry @Rej @Midnight Delight

i'll try to bring it home for us midnight, but rej is donezo cuz indie :(

now lets follow the true legacy of @Grammaton @Lindltaylor @RippedCal and actually lynch scum

i dont think i'm living much longer so lets make stuff happen b4 then

the new players being killed could hint to a new player being in the mafia team that knows how dangerous they are, and knows that they will likely not be protected since they r new here and none knows them

emperor and sors r possible candidates for that. overall they were good kills to help gambit live longer, and were the less likely to be protected players
Mid flipped town, I said earlier that the only one that comes to mind is the female MC and that was her, it seems we got bamboozled, big surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.