Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so reason why i wanted to test a solis wagon during the day was wanting to see if we can bait scum to actually hop on that as a way to derail off gambit/midnight

looks like only light and fuji wanted to go for it, which doesnt tell much about them. not enough numbers for a real wagon but 1 of them could possibly be scum, leaning light.

Emil

Certified Memelord
matter of fact u dont have to say more anyway
it seemed mango is self aware that we will suspect him for ripped's death and wanted to brush it off as him being framed for it

he seems nervous af and none can deny that lol
rip in pieces lmao

order still remains gambit then mango

Emil

Certified Memelord
Flower said I can say this

my successor said track mangosenpai

and kvothe kingkiller said mangosenpai visited rippedcal

And I see RippedCal is dead. So Mangosenpai is mafia.
beautiful, say no more
doesnt necessary mean mango is scum, but increases the odds incredibly.

Well that works for me, since I've never even heard of this flavor and know jack shit about it
howdy siggy

i heard ur slot got some mechanical insights on the game

wanna share smthing with us now or u think its smarter to save for later?

if u wont be active u might as well wanna have town use that info if it doesnt harm us

we cant hold anyone accountable for mid's lynch at this point. i think we shud just stop talking about it all together

ur having hard time moving on beta. we can iso mid/rej and the ppl that died night 1. never forget our fallen brethren

but we gotta move on and win the game, or their death is in vain
So what do you think of my cases on Gambit, Light and Reborn?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Even if that is true, RippedCal died during the day. How did I kill him on the DP if I visited him during the night?
ah well u just fell for it i guess

ripped said he received something at night and if he talked about it he will be in trouble

u wanted him to kinda ehhh talk about it

and suddenly

booom

hes dead

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Oh you are MangoSenpai.

Who said night? Are you admitting to visiting him at night?
Who said night? Nobody, but tracking during day doesn't even seem plausible to me.
ah well u just fell for it i guess

ripped said he received something at night and if he talked about it he will be in trouble

u wanted him to kinda ehhh talk about it

and suddenly

booom

hes dead
Didn't fall for anything, I said "even if", meaning if it was true how did I kill him.

I did not visit RippedCal last night, this is simply not true. This is obviously a setup, I know that I look bad with the whole RippedCal thing, but no I did not visit him.

Who said night? Nobody, but tracking during day doesn't even seem plausible to me.

Didn't fall for anything, I said "even if", meaning if it was true how did I kill him.

I did not visit RippedCal last night, this is simply not true. This is obviously a setup, I know that I look bad with the whole RippedCal thing, but no I did not visit him.
But he's dead. Who kill him then?

Status
Not open for further replies.