Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So many people claiming to be framed and setup in this game. Why would Mr Jordon set you up? What does he have to gain. Far as i can tell solis's sole vote was one you so him checking you would make sense.
I mean, I think I came out with it first, I obviously know I am the main person of interest with RippedCal, I even said so myself.
Why would I out myself? Doesn't make sense now would it..

IDK why he would say that..

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't want to say more about my ability :emohiyo:

MangoSenpai visited RippedCal. That's the result I got
Yeah but Cal died at day. If Mango visited him yesterday during the day then he definitely is the one that killed him. If he visited him during the night not necessarily, but could have done smth else to him. Iirc Cal complained about something. @MangoSenpai did you visit Cal and if yes what did you do to him then?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yeah but Cal died at day. If Mango visited him yesterday during the day then he definitely is the one that killed him. If he visited him during the night not necessarily, but could have done smth else to him. Iirc Cal complained about something. @MangoSenpai did you visit Cal and if yes what did you do to him then?
I
did
not
visit
Cal

You wanna put blame on me Light? Or should I say Dark?
If I have to claim, I will, but I did not go visit Cal

I found this

To whomever gave me this lame ass PR:

To be honest, you're the biggest bum in this game, and to be honest my reaction to this guy giving me a PR, you midget, yeah, I'll fight you any day of the week, you see you, you bum from worstgen forums...it's personal between me and you and i'm going to do you some serious harm you big stiff idiot. Also, they're gonna need 10 plumbers to do you when i'm finished with you and also...you are getting it. For sure. Call me out. Call me any names and you are getting it.
Mango gave this to him. RippedCal died after

Status
Not open for further replies.