Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is @Natalija If you think scum won't be that obvious then you're saying Jordon is lying no?

Because Jordon says Mango visited and Mango denies it, one of them is lying.
That's not entirely true, because redirects are also in this game. You can think you're visiting person A, but visit person B

As for who's lying I really find a day tracking ability a stretch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hmm I also concur here. I don't like the fast jumping on Mango.

There's a leap between night and day, not the same thing at least, then we can attempt to reconstruct but being so hasty is a scum lean.
we arent rly bean hasty

mango is gathering red flags since the start of day 1 and this finally puts the nail on that coffin

we r almost approaching day 3 here so i think we let him live enough

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw for reference

PR is post restriction i belive

so basically mango gave ripped some sort of post restriction

and ripped didnt give a fuq, he instantly swagged it out and got his ass modkilled like the beast he is

totally what happened :goyea:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
btw for reference

PR is post restriction i belive

so basically mango gave ripped some sort of post restriction

and ripped didnt give a fuq, he instantly swagged it out and got his ass modkilled like the beast he is

totally what happened :goyea:
I'm sure that's what happened, but you're good at reflecting it at me. You sure it wasn't you who did it?
You're pretty good at putting blame on others afterall.

Emil

Certified Memelord
like the smart play for mango here would be to say he targeted ripped with an invest or roleblock or smthing, and someone else targeted him with the kill

but he denies all together which is gg mango. u basically put urself in a deathlock where one of u has to be lying cuz there is no feasible way for solis to be redirected that early during the day

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't think, lol, I know..

Your predescessor was maf, and now your scumchat finally have an excuse to get me.
I literally POINTED OUT MYSELF THAT I WAS THE ONE TO LOOK AT.

I am open to this, investigate me, track me, vig me, lynch me. You will find your answers
dw we will do that

if u r town then jordon is literally throwing the game for scum

he was perfectly safe and hidden and chose to suicide

so ur scum until proven otherwise mango

Status
Not open for further replies.