Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay, first of all, redirects exist.

Second of all, even if he did visit Cal during the night, doesn't make him a killer automatically.
first of all solis has like 0.01% chance of being redirected DURING DAY 1 by mafia

second of all, if he DENIED COMPLETLY visiting cal. not day, not night.

u said this 3 times sooo

im sure u wudnt mind dying for us right?

we get more done by ur death than u being alive

no offence but its true
If you have some reason to want me dead and an easy way to make it happen, then sure, I won't beg for my life.

You're exaggerating how inactive I've been, though. I participated during the first day, and all I said was that I was busy during the second day and I would try to post when I woke up in the morning. I ended up not being able to do so, so I planned to take advantage of the night phase to reengage with the game, but now there's not really a night phase so I'm only falling even more behind.

It was an unfortunate sequences of events for me, but you shouldn't write me off as if I'm just not even going to try.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
DEMISE OF THE SIBLINGS :(

@Midnight Delight [Sophie Hennes] was lynched.

@Rej [Martin Hennes] can no longer win and left the game.

Night 2 has begun.
You have 24h to send your actions.

[Diner] was activated!

You may talk during this night phase
There is no lynch during this night phase

@Udell

I see no indication of that in the WU on page 1. I have asked for a summary and no one is telling me anything.
Short summary: lynch on Midnight failed D1, so we lynched him again and he flipped town.
Gambit and Luthon have post restrictions during the day but not night.
Rej and I targeted Gambit only to end up targeting Juliet, they were bus driven.
Cal died during the day, but there's a claim Mango visited him at night. Mango denies.

@Random Asshole

Emil

Certified Memelord
so from my understanding solis votes mango day 1 and sends the action to track him, this track mango at night and gives the result by end of night

during the night mango gave ripped a post restriction, so he appeared to target ripped

comes next day and ripped is still alive but restricted, and dies soon after talking a bit differently

i mean im trying to see one reason why would jordon out himself as a liar if he was mafia. this is just too ballsy

scum shud need 2 more mislynches to win, mango is just 1 if he is town

unless gambit is town too in which case we have already lost

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
so from my understanding solis votes mango day 1 and sends the action to track him, this track mango at night and gives the result by end of night

during the night mango gave ripped a post restriction, so he appeared to target ripped

comes next day and ripped is still alive but restricted, and dies soon after talking a bit differently

i mean im trying to see one reason why would jordon out himself as a liar if he was mafia. this is just too ballsy

scum shud need 2 more mislynches to win, mango is just 1 if he is town

unless gambit is town too in which case we have already lost
But Solis voted gambit..

Short summary: lynch on Midnight failed D1, so we lynched him again and he flipped town.
Gambit and Luthon have post restrictions during the day but not night.
Rej and I targeted Gambit only to end up targeting Juliet, they were bus driven.
Cal died during the day, but there's a claim Mango visited him at night. Mango denies.

@Random Asshole
Wait what, a lynch failed on a townie then he flipped town after being lynched again? So a scum disguiser then? Have we properly analyzed this? Also did Midnight say anything in his defense? If he is town he maybe gave a clue about scum. Also how do I iso post on this forum? I want to look into you, god usopp, and mango for now.

Wait what, a lynch failed on a townie then he flipped town after being lynched again? So a scum disguiser then? Have we properly analyzed this? Also did Midnight say anything in his defense? If he is town he maybe gave a clue about scum. Also how do I iso post on this forum? I want to look into you, god usopp, and mango for now.
Yes, we're tinfoiling scum stopped the lynch to make us waste time.

You have a search option on the right.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't blame you lol, asked if you were sure you didn't do it.
But that's a fair point, you couldn't have been responsible for today, but you sure as hell could've told your scumbuddies to incriminate me.
sure

yes this is absolutely a play i would orchestrate

but i didnt do so this game

try finding a possible scummate for me, u rly cant lol

bruh i am town. i already claimed.
I'm unaware of the likelihood of that ability to be town related and whether or not Natalija received a notif and almost for sure you are more than decent at coming up with a fake at least. So Town will decide on this based off their experiences with these kinds of abilities.

As a matter of fact Rej had no substantial reason to lie, extensively unlikely, hence the events came to you. Also so unlikely that you would get transported as a townie. Or that no one would attempt to vig you. Unless some new contrived combination has got to be calculated. Like a double transport dynamic, very mind shrinking.

The case dictates that my other reads still stand up straight.

As a matter of fact nothing overall makes them shift concretely.

Reborn still sus, Usopp still crazily sus and Light still sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.