Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
How often have you truly seen post restrictions like that on scum? You really think that hosts force this shit on people who are actual mafia to make them more obvious? I swear, a lot of these apparently long-held truisms about this game are absurd and really don’t bear out from what I’ve seen. “Silence = scum” has led to dead townies and mislynches WAY more often than coming true in my experience, so following that thread like you’re suggesting is a road to ruin. I’m not saying you can’t sus me or others for that, but letting this assumption alone be your driving force on a read isn’t a great idea.
So how you suggest we should drive reading on a silent player when he isn't talking on regular basis?

How you suggest we should figure out whether such people could be town or scum?

Suggest me ways if you have

Why this game suddenly became dead there are 15 players FFS.
I want see votes from everyone this DP.
Give me your top 3 sus.

What you think about uwu and t-pein?
How about don't annoy me and I won't nuke Town into the dark ages.
Well UwU is funny if nothing else. :gokulaugh:
It bothers me that announcer stated something about cult and we let UwU just walk free. Yall should have lynched him D1 for this post alone lmao. If he can nuke town then he is dangerous. I really hope he isn't arso.

As for T-Pein leaning scum. How is it that almost everyone in this game is silent. At first I thought Mango and Nat are scum buddies but its obviously T-Pein. He completely ignores Mango for an entire phase just to talk about me as if he trying to deflect to me. I was looking at the player list and half these plebs are quiet. Since the game slowed down I am continuing to read early DP1 and I don't like this Marimo character maybe he claimed I dunno but too many people sliding under the radar.

:memehm:

Reborn has yet not disclosed what he had to reveal, maybe I was into something when I asserted it made little sense for him not to spill the beans immediately since it would not take much and also let the town better solve the labirintic game.

He stands up as my greatest suspicion alongside Mango who however looks almost set. People should decidedly look into him. And into TAC since he sees Mango well overall and Announcer sama has been suspicious several times.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Is the buff a general buff or just a context sensitive buff. Usually Taboo abilities are scum abilities, but I've never seen or heard of a taboo that then buffs the people. Closest were self restrictions
So basically after the phase is over and they managed to uphold the restriciton they will get big general buff to their role, it's not more specific than that really. It all varies on what kind of role you have I suppose, and up to the hosts what the buffs are, but since it's such a huge demerit, the rewards are really great.

It bothers me that announcer stated something about cult and we let UwU just walk free. Yall should have lynched him D1 for this post alone lmao. If he can nuke town then he is dangerous. I really hope he isn't arso.

As for T-Pein leaning scum. How is it that almost everyone in this game is silent. At first I thought Mango and Nat are scum buddies but its obviously T-Pein. He completely ignores Mango for an entire phase just to talk about me as if he trying to deflect to me. I was looking at the player list and half these plebs are quiet. Since the game slowed down I am continuing to read early DP1 and I don't like this Marimo character maybe he claimed I dunno but too many people sliding under the radar.
Idk if its true here, but usually if someone is not even bothering to hide the fact they are scum and lean into it, people don't vote them early as it could just be a sarcastic townie.

Not sayin thats right, just that town is town

No I wish I was Arsonist or Cult, then if actually be blowing up so you all.

Anyway, @~UwU~ can I have your scum reads?
I mean I ultimately want about half the players dead, I just don't have the tools to achieve that lol.

As for scum reads try Robin, mango, gambit

I can talk a big game but at the end of the day I have all the tools except the ones I need. The reason I seemingly don't give a fuck is because why would you when you're passively super bulletproof, lynch proof and role crush immune

Almost done reading DP1
Yall mean to tell me T-pein was silenced for a whole DP me and Flower pulled this shit as scum together when we played during OJ days. We need to do something about T-Pein ASAP. Vigged his ass tonight.
No I wish I was Arsonist or Cult, then if actually be blowing up so you all.

I mean I ultimately want about half the players dead, I just don't have the tools to achieve that lol.

As for scum reads try Robin, mango, gambit

I can talk a big game but at the end of the day I have all the tools except the ones I need. The reason I seemingly don't give a fuck is because why would you when you're passively super bulletproof, lynch proof and role crush immune
Alright I believe you please spare me I don't want to die :neesama:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
That sounds like a challenge to me

Did nat specifically said Fuji could be SK? Thats weird. It's impossible to pinpoint who could be what scum based on meta unless you have some information.
I said he's on his sk meta. It's possible when you're good at reading :wellwell:

I'm really starting to think you're scum based on such stupid comments

So both players died because they refused to follow a post restriction? That's a dumb way to die lmao :luffylaugh:

Btw who is TAC

I just checked the tagged list and I have never seen or heard from some players. I few of them tunneled on me then left. Thats some serious scum fluff.
TAC is @LuthonTheDragDown, the announcer-sama. TAC is his real username, it stands for TheAncientCretin.

Usually Taboo abilities are scum abilities
Indeed. Do you really think he as scum would openly admit to this?

How can he not post and not get subbed/modkilled, unless if it's an in game thing?
You guys confirm TAC as announcer, how can the host have someone in game who is just completely absent?? How many people can be silenced? I will take your word for it though. I am reading DP2 now good lord Midnight seriously did himself no favors no wonder he got lynched.

Who is JDB and this is confusing as hell what are the chances that a silenced player is scum?

You guys confirm TAC as announcer, how can the host have someone in game who is just completely absent?? How many people can be silenced? I will take your word for it though. I am reading DP2 now good lord Midnight seriously did himself no favors no wonder he got lynched.

Who is JDB and this is confusing as hell what are the chances that a silenced player is scum?
I mean, if they didn't have some kind of real nerf, shouldn't this apply:
Post requirement: I expect each player to post at least 5 times during the day. Failure to comply may result in substitution or modkill.
Jew D. Boy is JDB. This is the first time he can speak

Status
Not open for further replies.