Status
Not open for further replies.
THE QUEEN HAS FALLEN

@Udell [Queen] was lynched.

You are Queen!

[Passive Ability - Loyal Servant] - You are a loyal follower of King willing to go to any lengths to eliminate his enemies. As such you are immune to redirects.

[Passive Ability - Seducing Beauty] - Despite you being part Horror, you still have a stunning beauty. You will dodge the first action towards you performed by a male character each night.

[Active Ability - Vines] - Your signature move. You can grow vines which can be used in various ways:

Bus Drive: Switch two players at night.
Vote: boost your vote power to 2 (2-shot)
Deflector: Redirect the action of your target back at them at night (2-shot).​

Night 6 has begun.

Please send your actions asap.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@TheAncientCenturion jeezzzz

Fine Lynch me.

You will see when I will flip.

If you and Robin are last remaining towns then protect each other because if beta kill fails tonight then we will win. And, if his kill goes through then we will lose.

Reborn

Well I have work to do.

I did all I can.

There are 4 members left. I am sure that town is in majority as of now otherwise this game would have ended.

So, there has to be 3 towns or 2 town + one town friendly indie (possibly tac) so beta has to be last remaining mafia.

So if you guys can't Lynch beta and still trust his fake restaurant disguise then Lynch me. At least it will clear the air for town to see things clearly.

If tac and Robin are town then we will still be having majority in upcoming night and if they protect each other like robin did earlier then we can stop beta from killing them and town will win.

Anyway, good game town

Gotta go for work.

Ciao

Reborn

Yes, but I decided to side with the town.
Thank you for being honest. I figured this out.

I was quite sure that atleast one of you and tac has to be indie.

Also, I am sure that you aren't neutral or town friendly indie so you siding with town had been great help

But, Then why are you lynching me?

Thank you for being honest. I figured this out.

I was quite sure that atleast one of you and tac has to be indie.

Also, I am sure that you aren't neutral or town friendly indie so you siding with town had been great help

But, Then why are you lynching me?
Lol. I admire your persistence, Reborn.

Reborn

Lol. I admire your persistence, Reborn.
You didn't refute me.

So it means what I said was indeed correct lol

Earlier I was not this active in game thread so didn't connect the dots and thus the reason I am in this position. My fault for not focusing well

I don't wanna make you claim because that goes against the game of spirit.

You did well. You played well.

But you lynching me is bad. You are lynching town which goes against what you are saying that you sided with town.

END OF A NIGHTMARE

Because everyone is voting Reborn and Robin can continue protecting himself and TAC we‘re ending this game right here as there is no way Mafia can still win this.

@Reborn [Knight] has been endgamed.

With that

TOWN has won the game!

MVP: @TheAncientCenturion .

Thanks for playing, everyone!

@Reborn @Finalbeta @TheAncientCenturion @Robin @Udell @Light D Lamperouge @Sallucion @Fujishiro @Grammaton @RippedCal @JordyTheSloth @Sors Bandeam @Emperor Joelinton @Juliet @Lindltaylor @Natalija @Lord Genome @solis @Random Asshole @Go D. Usopp ™ @T-Pein™ @Jew D. Boy @MangoSenpai @~UwU~ @Marimo_420 @Gambit @Rej @Midnight Delight .

Status
Not open for further replies.