Day 3 Starts / Night 2 Results
Night 3 Begins / Day 3 Lynch
Day 4 Starts / Night 3 Results
Night 4 Beings / Day 4 Lynch
Day 5 Starts / Night 4 Results
Night 5 Begins / Day 5 Lynch
Endgame - Mafia Wins!

Game Style -
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Semi-Open Setup - Flavor will be revealed at the start of the game as well as several other key information. The contents of the roles will be kept confidential.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option. If there is a tie in votes, it will result in a no lynch.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours.
  • Poll Trivia - Each phase will feature some fun little Naruto trivia that the players may participate in. You do not have to answer these if you don't want to.
  • Claiming - There are no restrictions to claiming in this game. However, I strongly recommend that you do not do so.
Game Rules -
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
  • Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply could result in a mod-kill.
  • Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name> or Vote <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. I will always accept votes even with the wrong format, however, it is not my responsibility if I miss them by mistake. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame.
  • You must post at least 5 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offense. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let me know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.
  • If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with me via Private message. Save any other comments for after the game.
  • There is to be no night talk in this game unless given permission by the host to do so. Otherwise, once the day phase ends, stop posting.
  • Voting to the end the day phase will not be allowed until Day 5 of this game. This is to allow all players a chance to post before the day ends. Once a substantial amount of the player list has dwindled down, assuming by Day 5, then voting to end the phase is okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

Town - 19
Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Sakura Haruno
Kakashi Hatake
Ino Yamanaka
Might Guy
Lady Tsunade
Yamato
Danzo Shimura
Neji Hyuga
Shikimaru Nara
Killer Bee
Hinata Hyuga
Sai
Kurenai Sarutobi
Minato Namikaze
Tobirama Senju
Gaara

Town Wincon: Eliminate the Akatsuki

Akatsuki - 6
Itachi
Kisame
Deidara
Sasori
Kakuzu
Hidan

Akatsuki Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Akatsuki
Here are all the roles in the game. Wait a minute...that adds up to 25. There are only 19 players! How can this be? Is there...perhaps...an imposter among us?!

– Do Not Post –

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

Action Feedback
To avoid any potential confusion that may arise, I would like to give a little insight into how night-time feedback with the actions will work for this game.

-You will not be told that you were role-blocked unless you use an ability that demands knowledge of success or failure.
E.g. investigative and recruiting abilities. They will only receive "action fail" as a result.
-You will not be told if your action was redirected.
-You will not be told if you got attacked or protected at night. You won't be told if you were killed either as you'll discover that in the write-up.
-You will not be told that you were role-crushed during a specific night. Just like the role-block, abilities that demand knowledge of success or failure will be told their action failed. However, if you have been role-crushed for a surplus number of cycles, you have been role-crushed for the next 2 cycles as an example, then you will be told of such.
-If you have lost an ability in any shape or form, then you will be told so.

These are not the only feedback results there are. Any other in-game ones will remain confidential. I'll provide a brief explanation of what some terminology entail as a few of these might lead to confusion. A role crush is when your entire role fails. It means that both of your active and passive abilities aren't working. A cycle encompasses two phases: a day and a night. A cycle doesn't necessarily start with a day phase. It begins depending on when your specific action has been used. E.g. I performed a role crush on Y player during Night 2. It lasts for 2 cycles. This means that the effect of the role crush will disappear at the start of Night 4. From Night 2 to Night 4, that player has been role-crushed. This includes Night 2. Night 2 and Day 3 would be the first cycle. Night 3 and Day 4 will be the second cycle. So by the end of Day 4 or the start of Night 4, it's the same thing basically, the role crush effect will be gone.

If you guys would like to have an in-depth look as to how I process actions then tell me in your role pm. If the majority would like it, then I will create another post to explain it. Anyhow, I hope this helps you guys understand how the game would proceed a little.

D

Dragomir

Game Begins -

It was a sunny, beautiful day in Konoha Town. The flowers were blooming, the bees were buzzing, and the Ichiraku Ramen Shop was having good business. For what was a peaceful day would soon turn in utter chaos and destruction... Within seconds buildings were toppling over, flowers were being trampled upon, bees chopped with a mere finger flick, the Ichiraku Ramen Shop had been destroyed!! Oh, No! What has happened?! Six figures walked around the streets in long robes that had red cloud insignia patterned on them. They were...the Six Jokers of AL sama! All around, people were running away in fear, screaming for the ninjas to help them. The ninjas of the Leaf Village were startled and confused. Only the Jonin had sprung into action, but could they even stop the Six Jokers? These laughing beings were ravaging across the town, leaving more destruction in their wake. "Early role submissions!" Said one Joker as he bombarded an innocent Genin named @Go D. Usopp ™ with signups sheets. A second Joker used Host Release: "You're playing..." Jutsu on Chunins @Reborn and @Flower as they tried to escape but without success. And then, the Almighty Pain rose high in the sky, and with his hands shown out, he cast a devastating jutsu: Host Release: "2 weeks break!" Two of the village's top Jonin @Natalija and @TheAncientCenturion saw what was coming and tried to stop it with their own jutsus: "Start the game!" "Just have another game in the calendar go up if you're not ready." But they were unsuccessful in stopping the destruction that would occur. In the blink of an eye, the entire town of Konoha was leveled over. Nothing but rubble lied on top of the earth.

The 2 weeks break hit hard. Many players were heavily injured. Others like @Robin were almost hysterical as they were losing their minds in anger with random hilarious videos that oddly fit the context but to no avail. @Fujishiro a medical ninja was rushing around healing the wounded with his "Dragon Ball Z Filler Game" technique. It helped a lot but couldn't fully cure the pain that the 2 weeks break had caused to Konoha Town. Only one man could save the day for Konoha and defeat the Six Jokers of AL sama.

"Ninja Art: Summoning Jutsu!" Out of nowhere, in the middle of Konoha, a giant puff of cloud smoke appeared! As the smoke cleared, 3 giant toads were revealed. On top of the middle one sat another toad and on top of that one was...Dragomir Uzumaki using his "Sage Art: Host A Game" Jutsu!

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
It is now Day 1.
You have 24-hours to discuss.
Countdown Timer

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Temari constituted my favourite Nardo character when I was a teen.
Unusual choice, I must say.
But fair.

Jiraya and Itachi are my faves. Also love Yahiko for aestethics and the fight!
Konan was hot too. Kakashi was cool, but as the series progressed Kakashi just got more and more obsolete, haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.