[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
idek at this point u guys dont even make sense

> i didnt flavor claim anything until last day (where game shuda been over)

> i hit scum with my actions 3 out of 4 nights

> i lynched scum 4 out of 5 days

and now we get completely dumbstered with 3 scum still alive

and ur telling me we stood a chance lol

pls just stop
great but there's also this
zem claimed
mango claimed
midnight claimed
lynch on marimo allowing melon to kill another player with one of his abilities
action claims that allowed 6 of us to determine who we are and not misfire.
baited into a lynch by flower
voted lanji to get a double superkill off.

idek at this point u guys dont even make sense

> i didnt flavor claim anything until last day (where game shuda been over)

> i hit scum with my actions 3 out of 4 nights

> i lynched scum 4 out of 5 days
Just because you wanted the game to be over doesn't mean it was, revealing everything because you're acting stupid is on you.

Hitting scum or getting blocked?

Last scum threw herself at you, Nat was offered by Mango, Gambit was offered by Juliet.

TAC was offered by Mango mostly.

You didn't do shit bro.

town only claimed actions tho, not flavor

it shouldnt be THAT punished

its fine to rolecrush us and stuff when we claim actions

but triple kills? really now?
nah I understand. its too much, and it is mafia sided as Dragomir admitted himself to be. Akatsuki shouldn't also be hard to kill either. It's a feelsbad moment when I can only protect 1 person and I would've protected you, light, and tpein in one night if I could've. I didn't get to use my kill cause I thought my actives were destroyed but it wasn't. But I reference the game where 15 townies die for a reason. The claims weren't necessary though.

Anyways, I got pretty much everyone correct except Flower/Lindl. Lindl/Flower would've been caught off of PoE. I said if Marimo was town, lanji would have to be re-evaluated due to marimo trying to kill lanji.

Overall, I had a shitty game despite the right reads and the right protections but I didn't lead town. I just took a backseat. I'm just gonna take the loss and go on to the next game.

nah I understand. its too much, and it is mafia sided as Dragomir admitted himself to be. Akatsuki shouldn't also be hard to kill either. It's a feelsbad moment when I can only protect 1 person and I would've protected you, light, and tpein in one night if I could've. I didn't get to use my kill cause I thought my actives were destroyed but it wasn't. But I reference the game where 15 townies die for a reason. The claims weren't necessary though.

Anyways, I got pretty much everyone correct except Flower/Lindl. Lindl/Flower would've been caught off of PoE. I said if Marimo was town, lanji would have to be re-evaluated due to marimo trying to kill lanji.

Overall, I had a shitty game despite the right reads and the right protections but I didn't lead town. I just took a backseat. I'm just gonna take the loss and go on to the next game.
Naruto should've been more powerful as a role tbh.

Zemmi

GodMommie
:gokulaugh:

Honestly it's funny. I get it though, it's hard to hear a win gotten wasn't really earned. The same happens when mafia is told you only won because town played like shit. In this case town didn't even really play bad.

Emil

Certified Memelord

personally think action claims shudnt be punished by kills, atleast not in a 6-13 setup

killing flavor claims is fine tho

the 15 kill game on NF was flavor claim punishment

i dont see a problem with saying i roleblocked this or a invested this

:gokulaugh:

Honestly it's funny. I get it though, it's hard to hear a win gotten wasn't really earned. The same happens when mafia is told you only won because town played like shit. In this case town didn't even really play bad.
that happened in the only game i won as mafia lol

I mean you're not helping the situation, lmao.
It feels like you're actively trying to push Usopp's buttons.

But hey, it's not my fight lmao. I accept my defeat lmao, I got rendered useless because I was naive and thought Itachi was the only one who could punish claims
Because Usopp is pissing me off, he always acts self righteous as if he can do no wrong.

I admit we were OP but this dude doesn't want to admit his mistakes.

That sucks bro, i didn't do anything to you btw.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is not a bastard game , Drago said its an open Setup game, your fault for being paranoid as fuck.
u mean my fault for being rational and not thinking there r 6 scum in this game?

kisame
itachi
deidara
sasori
hidan
kakuzu

maybe 4 of these would be in the game so hmm, now lets think what we might be up against and try to play the game smartly with that in mind

nop... all 6 are there, and fk u town u dont get to play

personally think action claims shudnt be punished by kills, atleast not in a 6-13 setup

killing flavor claims is fine tho

the 15 kill game on NF was flavor claim punishment

i dont see a problem with saying i roleblocked this or a invested this
I don't think action claims should be punishable either but mafia will definitely go after the person that's going to action claim.

I personally hate flavor claiming so I'm with you there.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So much overreaction here. You do realize that you’re literally down playing Mafia’s night actions. No, we chose the right targets, we chose the right time to use our abilities and we were even lucky that some of it went exactly as we wanted.

I wanted Kvothe or Usopp our Night 1. Nat convinced me otherwise, she got caught, but killing Tsunade was a big bonus. You lucked Itachi ffs on day 1. We had to be careful right after that. I hinted my character so that other scum out there would know not to friendly fire. We had abilities to destroy our own teammates abilities, we literally never targeted our teammates and that enabled us to have such productive nights.

Town played well day 1, and day 2, day 3 onwards it’s like players just stopped using their heads and kept tunneling because they thought they would keep hitting scum. Like no scum ever flipped with a different wincon or color. Assuming it’s a multiball even after that was just bad.

Our kills were aimed at the perfect players at the perfect timing. If you’re saying town had the better thread play, mafia had much better night actions and after day 2, our thread play became much better as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.