[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight is looking terribly awful but he is voting Usopp, is he capable to bus his own teammate I wonder, despite he behaved diametrically different at first if that is the case into existence here. He voted me, probably to divert the attention from Usopp at that time, that was my theory. So the mystery intensifies.

T-Pein and Sera look possessing a certain degree of synergy and there are other flaws into play. I'm still not very confident about Zem for those reasons I elencated.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah I don't like TAC' vote. He's desperately trying to save his ass now with that vote but not doing anything else to change people's minds except mentioning he has many votes.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
No, your vote just seems so opportunistic.

Do YOU scum read him?

Also, the time for any hints from you is now. I know claiming is for pussies, but at least tell us what you can do if you’re town, anything
Are you serious?
:seriously:

Literally what is he supposed to do? do nothing?
Get out of here, I'm pissed

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Tpein has what, 2 votes on him?

if I wanted to save myself I’d go for Usopp who’s the 2nd largest wagon not for a borderline irrelevant one
I am not sure how many he has, I think it's more but the vote is on a building wagon that seems to be growing and reeks of you expedient.

The Usopp wagon won't pick up, but the T-Pein one is gaining traction.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No, your vote just seems so opportunistic.

Do YOU scum read him?

Also, the time for any hints from you is now. I know claiming is for pussies, but at least tell us what you can do if you’re town, anything
Yes. I said I had him in my scumlean category from ano it 12 hours ago, if you wanna dig through my posts and find it.

thar was before he came in and sheeped Usopp, which has made me like him a whole lot less.

Lmfao. If I’m dying, you’ll see it anyways.
I can RB players at night and I have a conditional ability to redirect at night.

Yes. I said I had him in my scumlean category from ano it 12 hours ago, if you wanna dig through my posts and find it.

thar was before he came in and sheeped Usopp, which has made me like him a whole lot less.

Lmfao. If I’m dying, you’ll see it anyways.
I can RB players at night and I have a conditional ability to redirect at night.
Okay okay. What’s the condition for the redirect?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am not sure how many he has, I think it's more but the vote is on a building wagon that seems to be growing and reeks of you expedient.

The Usopp wagon won't pick up, but the T-Pein one is gaining traction.
Well the phase ends in 2 hours and likely voting in 1. Mango pushed me to and it’s either a vote in Lind, Usopp or Tpein. I think Tpein is the worst with Usopp being likely town. Soooo, I’m not sure what I’m expected to do in this situation.

I could keep my vote on Lind but that also won’t accomplish anything .

Again, if I wanted to save myself I’d be going all in on Usopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.