[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not 100% sure about Usopp flipping scum due Midnight's behaviour as I affirmed, but aforementioned guy acts profusely random at times so why not...

T-Pein looks the worse, Sera looks more active than when he is scum but their logics still don't personally convince me, that's my opinion.

TAC redirector like me, how many odds we have two redirectors that stand up as town? I know I am town, I am unaware of his alignment. Still 8 votes constitutes a lot of momentum, expecially if there are eventually no 3rds in this game (that is unknown).
Regardless I still could not of been 100% sure differently, Mafia is a game of guessing in many occasions, no one is confirmed black or white.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
giving the circumstances tho @Light D Lamperouge reads on queen, gambit and fuji
I have no particular read on Queen.

Fuji I feel is a bit off. It's a gut read but he's trying to appear helpful with things like vote counts but not doing anything else, or at least nothing major.

Gambit I think is fine. I didn't like him at the start and I'd like to see more of him, but he's taken some stances and gone against the general convention.

I have no particular read on Queen.

Fuji I feel is a bit off. It's a gut read but he's trying to appear helpful with things like vote counts but not doing anything else, or at least nothing major.

Gambit I think is fine. I didn't like him at the start and I'd like to see more of him, but he's taken some stances and gone against the general convention.
yeah I will give gambit that
he's been bold.

who are you scum reads then

Status
Not open for further replies.