[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly doubt its "5 lives"

if it was up to me i would maybe design kakuzu like this:

> 5 hearts passive = kakuzu starts the game with 5 hearts. a roleblock/rolecrush destroys a heart, a kill destroys 2 hearts, a superkill destroys 4, and a lynch destroys all 5.

> FK passive = if kakuzu performs the faction kill, he adds the heart of the victim to himself (limited shots maybe, max 5 hearts at a time)

now each heart enables 1 ability and kakuzu loses it if the heart is destroyed:

lighting = vote silence a player
fire = destroys an ability
water = replenish a teammate, refilling their expended shots
earth = protects/heals kakuzu from losing a heart to weaker attacks maybe
wind = redirect back actions from kakuzu or a teammate
Having to iso some of Usopp's posts again, this post from him makes me paranoid of him and Natalija ended up flipping Kakuzu with similar abilities to what Usopp said.

I can relate on the stolen/destroyed stuff, but I do hope who is claiming this isn't also scum which might very well constitute the case.

Vote Lynch Gambit @Dragomir

I provided a scum tier list last day

Tier 1 Nat - Gambit - Marimo
Tier 2 Lind - Zem or LANJI

We shall see how many I got right, one was proven correct :memehm:

That's impossible though. Why did you choose to invest me? I'm town.

Also, that's quite a speed vote for the newcomers. LOLOLOL.
Yesterday you asked for a summary and then you ended up claiming. Normally players who ask for a summary don't claim and since you claimed on day 2 then this meant that you really were reading the thread.

Yesterday you asked for a summary and then you ended up claiming. Normally players who ask for a summary don't claim and since you claimed on day 2 then this meant that you really were reading the thread.
Uhm no. I asked for a summary and nobody fucking provided it. Then, I got my results to share. When I shared it, people didn't buy it so I had to claim including my ability so we could clear the air.

Last night, I visited Knov and nobody visited him.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I will put this out there right now.

Last night i copped Gambit too., he's guilty. How can i cop and kill? Well I can use a one shot ability with my basic ability which allows for 4 unique one shots. Kill and cop has been used. I have a rb and protect left.

Anyone who has used action on me last night (the first action only) would have failed due to my hashinshin dodge.

Why can I use 2 abilities in one night? Due to my shadow clone.

I don't mind being lynched anyway if that helps you have some sort of information but PLEASE take a look at those people who quickly jumped on the wagon.

I wasn't able to vote for two phases because my vote doesn't matter at all. I have zero vote count plus, end of phase is always out of my timezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.