[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if you think about it Flower revealing this immediately would have helped Us decipher what Scum could possess to mess with town right now given they stole abilities they are meant to be able to use, but she refused at first and now she all of a sudden does. Still refusing to claim the other ability anyway.

Also if you think about it Flower revealing this immediately would have helped Us decipher what Scum could possess to mess with town right now given they stole abilities they are meant to be able to use, but she refused at first and now she all of a sudden does. Still refusing to claim the other ability anyway.
You really need to learn to read. Lind already claimed the other ability which was a rolecush.

@T-Pein™ how certain are you the Usopp is town, and if very certain can you explain it in small words so I can understand?
I am not certain of it.
But he is bussing them all for us if scum.
Didn't I just say he visited Natalija and marimo together?

But why would mafia redirect my actions to ussop if he is mafia as well?

Unless he can absorb whatever he gets hit by.
Is that a thing?

The ability that was stolen from me
Can fuck over Town hard
What is the point?
Just say what it is.
Mafia knows it.
Why are you keeping it secret from town?

Maybe he misred and didn't check properly.:memehm:
Anyway guys is Flower used to take a stance and not behaving coherently just a little later? She wasn't pressured enough to change her mindset and reveal her action given she had refused earlier. It was Midnight and me asking her I mean. No one else. And factor the last point I mentioned about allowing us to better discern the fabric of the game too, aside from the second ability thing.

It's tinfoil / tunnel for now, but thoroughly conceived one.

Regardless Gambit and Marimo by far constitute the most suspicious players.

Status
Not open for further replies.