[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not only this she denied Town the chance to better discern the fabric of what scum could have done since at that stage they were supposed to possess her abilities and use them to our detriment.

Also I seriously doubt she could get them back.
she denied scum knowledge of what she did as well

i dont see a problem with that

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyone unable to figure out my character or flower's character needs to hard read the thread lol

unless flower/lind is fake claiming ofc

As I affirmed I think she had no substantial reason to avoid claiming her night action since she also asserted that her active abilities (both) were stolen like she inferred, so she had nothing to lose unless a penalty was into play which didn't strike the case, and also she changed her mindset too abruptly just after the likes of me and Mid pressured her. It doesn't cut a good figure. She claimed she had her reasons not to claim her night action then she did almost all of a sudden.

This is my guess and nothing more of course.
Not only this she denied Town the chance to better discern the fabric of what scum could have done since at that stage they were supposed to possess her abilities and use them to our detriment.

Also I seriously doubt she could get them back.
we can keep an eye on flower but I think she's good for now. Whatever her reasons are for hiding initially, it's not necessarily scummy to do so.

I would do the same if I was flower, I would've preferred not to share just cause I want to see if mafia claimed anything similar to what my ability would be.

town reads
tpein
usopp
beta
midnight
flower/lindl
juliet
lanji (if marimo is town, ill re-evaluate)
mango
zem

sus reads
marimo
gambit
bleakash/jdb

null
sera
fuji/mr anderson (have a feeling I know who he is but eh could be a fake claim)

Emil

Certified Memelord
town reads
tpein
usopp
beta
midnight
flower/lindl
juliet
lanji (if marimo is town, ill re-evaluate)
mango
zem

sus reads
marimo
gambit
bleakash/jdb

null
sera
fuji/mr anderson (have a feeling I know who he is but eh could be a fake claim)
sera is town im almost confident, unless multiball

else looks good, maybe jdb on null with fuji

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
You lot legit going full retard rn. Going after me instead of confirmed scum. @Go D. Usopp ™ whats the basis of me being Kisame? Because I'm inactive?

I don't want to have to full claim, but this ain't it.

Get rid of me next phase or night phase. Don't be fucking stupid rn

Status
Not open for further replies.