[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Usopp is scum who is trying to save Gambit from getting lynched. My vote on Gambit will remain unchanged. I will not follow Usopp's lead.
I actually thought to myself what if Marimo actually flips town, Usopp should be the very next lynch. It's just odd when Gambit seems like the better choice by far.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am the only one playing becuase im town you dumbass.

Gmabit has quit. And so has the rest of his team. Do you see them on the thread
i mean all we have to do is yeet u all lol

first u and gambit

if game didnt end then

jdb fuji

if game still didnt end

then juliet zem lind

u guys r donezo honestly

I actually thought to myself what if Marimo actually flips town, Usopp should be the very next lynch. It's just odd when Gambit seems like the better choice by far.
I have also been thinking for a while that Marimo might be town. This is why I am really worried that Usopp might be scum who is trying to to lead town astray.

Emil

Certified Memelord
sure im down

gambit marimo are not gna flip town

then u will finally realize sogeking is town all along

Emil

Certified Memelord
I believe they are both scum too, but now I am thinking there might be two teams. You look a hella lot worse.
hm im worst because i deliver the other team on a plate for u?

i mean if they both flip scum then i basically helped deliver 4 scum

where is my team then lmfao

zem pls u need to reread rofl

Emil

Certified Memelord
i understand the way i post, the way i talk, the way i play...its all confusing, makes no sense, and causes chaos etc...

but ask urself, am i being constructive or destructive rn? am i breaking town apart or forming it?

am i causing chaos or clearing it?

thats difference between town usopp and scum usopp

last game town had no idea who to lynch, they were confused asfk, this game we have a clear picture on who to hit and my posts r not causing chaos whatsoever

this is the easiest way to tell my alignment

Zemmi

GodMommie
hm im worst because i deliver the other team on a plate for u?

i mean if they both flip scum then i basically helped deliver 4 scum

where is my team then lmfao

zem pls u need to reread rofl
Please understand where I am coming from when I ask you to vote for Gambit if you are town. You have came off as trying to prevent his lynch, what kind of town actually tries to prevent and even derail the lynch that is obviously the best one. So you have to see why I think you are trying to save Gabmit.

Status
Not open for further replies.