[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Her susses were nat, marimo, and gambit. She tried to kill marimo. She said she disabled marimo's passive and he still lived.

She also tried to disable his actives but instead, I got targeted.
no she tried to disable someone's else's actives. forgot who, but that went to u

that same night i rb'ed marimo and his kill failed on lanji cuz of it

basically marimo surived passive crush + kill + active roleblock

he 100% had someone protect him lol

I can see it as two scenarios like I said earlier.

1.) She was on to someone and was pushing them hard

2.) She was on to someone and pushing them hard, and scum used her death to frame whoever that might have been.
idk if mafia teams do it here but that's a terrible frame. If someone is already sussed like marimo, they would've left queen up to tunnel onto marimo if he's town. kinda dont buy it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
they both share the same wincon. If we can see gambit's flip, we can determine if there's anything in the abilities where it states that actions against other akatsuki members won't get effected or redirected or some shit. But itachi's flip didn't really indicate there's two teams. Kakuzu kinda but only hints in his passive. Idk if that means anything.
ya idk we might be seeing mafia vs mafia action

doesnt matter, we yeet them all

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Her susses were nat, marimo, and gambit. She tried to kill marimo. She said she disabled marimo's passive and he still lived.

She also tried to disable his actives but instead, I got targeted.
?

Only passive i have is an edo tensei restriction. Can only use one ability per night.

Also how come the disabling passive kills me? And how come the only the disabling actives went to you and not me for both passives and actives.
:milaugh:

Here's the last scum @Zem @T-Pein™ @Juliet

When I flip tomorrow you might want to consider this.

Zemmi

GodMommie
idk if mafia teams do it here but that's a terrible frame. If someone is already sussed like marimo, they would've left queen up to tunnel onto marimo if he's town. kinda dont buy it.
I have seen it happen several times lol. It is just a theory to keep in mind, they could of simply just wanted to be done with her abilities.

I have seen it happen several times lol. It is just a theory to keep in mind, they could of simply just wanted to be done with her abilities.
ye sure I'll keep it in mind but i dont like how ppl just ignore the dead people's wishes in this game.

a lot of times, the people that they sussed is why they're dead.

Emil

Certified Memelord
?

Only passive i have is an edo tensei restriction. Can only use one ability per night.

Also how come the disabling passive kills me? And how come the only the disabling actives went to you and not me for both passives and actives.
:milaugh:

Here's the last scum @Zem @T-Pein™ @Juliet

When I flip tomorrow you might want to consider this.
queen disabled passive + tried killshot on u = u were passive crushed aka no bullet proof no clone bullsht (unless ofc ur like nat and immune to that sht)

but then i also roleblocked u, so u cant cast clone sht or active protections on ur self

YET

u still survived

and funny enough u thought ur smartass so u jnaitored queen so we cant see her abiliites

lmfao

And how did all of that land on me?
You good?
I'm just relating to what queen is saying

i disabled marimo passives and tried to kill him, but my kill failed
i tried to disable fuji active abilities, but instead of him, kvothe was the one who got targetted
what? the stuff got redirected from fuji to kvothe
and i already tried to vig marimo, did you read what i said?
marimo is the scummiest one, but natalija lynch will give us a lot of info
but i also disabled marimo passives, how could hidan survive?
natalija's flip will give us info on: usopp, tpein, mango, marimo, gambit and even mr. anderson

queen disabled passive + tried killshot on u = u were passive crushed aka no bullet proof no clone bullsht (unless ofc ur like nat and immune to that sht)

but then i also roleblocked u, so u cant cast clone sht or active protections on ur self

YET

u still survived

and funny enough u thought ur smartass so u jnaitored queen so we cant see her abiliites

lmfao
The one regarding the Queen janitoring + claiming is the conclusion I also came up with.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

YET

u still survived

lmfao
well it didnt cuz u or ur teammates did something lol

else how wud u survive

its not hard math
It's called redirection i guess. How else would i survive? Idk bro.

And no lol. Casting clone went through last night because you can't rb that ability. It basically allows me to use 2 additional abilities, which is the flying rajin to block your shitty rb, and the cop to invest. This was done on N2, which you claimed to have rb me too.

Mb, I should have just saved my kill for today and slapped you.

All one shot abilities.

@Go D. Usopp ™ & @Kvothe Kingkiller

You both see each other as town correct? Kvothe you were even defending him. Does that still stand if there is two teams?
I like to think I can read usopp well when he's town and when he's scum. Usually, when he's scum he makes a lot of outlandish claims about his abilities.

He lies more when he's town funny enough.

So I like to think he's town. I also hinted who I am and what I can do to him and I didn't get killed or done anything yet outside of queen's ability on me.

I will re-evaluate my reads if I need to though

Status
Not open for further replies.