[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The one regarding the Queen janitoring + claiming is the conclusion I also came up with.
dont think they r outright claiming queen's abilities tbh. queen was sasuke and he is claiming tobirama lol

@Go D. Usopp ™ & @Kvothe Kingkiller

You both see each other as town correct? Kvothe you were even defending him. Does that still stand if there is two teams?
kvothe is the townies town to town yes

or the scumiest scum to scum

i cant tell, but i feel good about her this game. think ik who she is as well

kvothe can read the thread and pays attention, so she knows why im town lol. reading is a skill not many have and i'm glad she has it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's called redirection i guess. How else would i survive? Idk bro.

And no lol. Casting clone went through last night because you can't rb that ability. It basically allows me to use 2 additional abilities, which is the flying rajin to block your shitty rb, and the cop to invest. This was done on N2, which you claimed to have rb me too.

Mb, I should have just saved my kill for today and slapped you.

All one shot abilities.
i mean there is a failed kill so how do we know u ddint try to kill me but failed rofl

Zemmi

GodMommie
I like to think I can read usopp well when he's town and when he's scum. Usually, when he's scum he makes a lot of outlandish claims about his abilities.

He lies more when he's town funny enough.

So I like to think he's town. I also hinted who I am and what I can do to him and I didn't get killed or done anything yet outside of queen's ability on me.

I will re-evaluate my reads if I need to though
dont think they r outright claiming queen's abilities tbh. queen was sasuke and he is claiming tobirama lol

kvothe is the townies town to town yes

or the scumiest scum to scum

i cant tell, but i feel good about her this game. think ik who she is as well

kvothe can read the thread and pays attention, so she knows why im town lol. reading is a skill not many have and i'm glad she has it.
So y'all aren't on a team together with Gambit :few: and Marimo on the other team?

ye sure I'll keep it in mind but i dont like how ppl just ignore the dead people's wishes in this game.

a lot of times, the people that they sussed is why they're dead.
I disagree with this post. Most of the time scum kill town for being town read too much. Queen was being widely townread yesterday and her abilities also looked threatening to scum seeing from what she claimed. My guess is because Queen got killed for being townread too much and because of her abilities.

In past games from what I remember when a player looks into a dead town player's reads, most of the time the players getting scum read for that turns out to be town and this is why I don't focus on a dead town player's reads.

I disagree with this post. Most of the time scum kill town for being town read too much. Queen was being widely townread yesterday and her abilities also looked threatening to scum seeing from what she claimed. My guess is because Queen got killed for being townread too much and because of her abilities.

In past games from what I remember when a player looks into a dead town player's reads, most of the time the players getting scum read for that turns out to be town and this is why I don't focus on a dead town player's reads.
In the past games I've played on WG, it seems my experience is people ignore dead townies' wishes and town loses cause of that. Queen is being townread, I'm also being townread by a lot it seems but I didn't get killed. Maybe somewhere in my reads is wrong so that's why they're keeping me alive.

She did claim sasuke though so she probably got offed cause of that, but I don't like ignoring dead townies' wishes. Too many games where people don't analyze night kills. Light was the same way (also sussing out gambit and marimo early). No one iso's dead players.

In the past games I've played on WG, it seems my experience is people ignore dead townies' wishes and town loses cause of that. Queen is being townread, I'm also being townread by a lot it seems but I didn't get killed. Maybe somewhere in my reads is wrong so that's why they're keeping me alive.

She did claim sasuke though so she probably got offed cause of that, but I don't like ignoring dead townies' wishes. Too many games where people don't analyze night kills. Light was the same way (also sussing out gambit and marimo early). No one iso's dead players.
this is a playstyle for me though. You can disagree with it or whatever. I'm not the type to tunnel into it too much though. I can be flexible about it

Zemmi

GodMommie

How do you feel we are ignoring them though?

Status
Not open for further replies.