[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao everyone losing abilities like no tomorrow.
particularly interesting cause even marimo claims he got his stolen as well.
who here hasnt lost an ability
I think some peeps are lying or we might really have another faction that is able of targeting the other.

zem said she got her ability stolen after she was perma rced
did the same thing happen to you ?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
particularly interesting cause even marimo claims he got his stolen as well.
who here hasnt lost an ability
I think some peeps are lying or we might really have another faction that is able of targeting the other.

zem said she got her ability stolen after she was perma rced
did the same thing happen to you ?
Yeah, I'm both perma RCd and I lost my Byakugan. So I suppose at least someone gets to use it, lmao

Since it was stolen I'll just say what my ability was. I could ask someone a question. If they answered untruthfully, then they would lose their vote power the next day. If they answered truthfully then they gain an extra vote. They would also have any actions they attempt fail that night.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Look into scumcopp and flower/ lind when I flip.

Miller claim when Queen should be Sasuke?

Nah that's not adding up
Post automatically merged:

Also how do you guys feel on a potential third party in danzo?

He wants power and the tilte of Hokage, (alot of Kages are present) so he would be against both if there's only one mafia team.

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
I do believe it might actually be six instead of just for 3 and 3, because if it was 4 I would think they would all be in one group because it might be too much of a handicap.

I'm also assuming scum is hitting scum with their abilities and they might have claimed they caught some in the thread.

If Mairmo actually flips town, Juliet and Usopp would be most suspicious to me. Because Juliet and Marmimo both claimed cop roles, however, juliet is more believable as cop since she claimed first and then Marimo claims he happened to do the exact same invest. Usopp would be the next most scummiest if Marimo is town because I got the vibe Usopp was trying to save Gambit the last phase.

There is 11 players left that would be 8 town and 3 scum left, it is kinda hard to believe their was 6 at the start looking at that but I think it still likely is the case. Especially considering how OP scum has been at this point where they can role crush completely and steal everything.

Hopefully Marimo is the scum and it ends the game, if not we will still have two more if he is scum :few:

I do believe it might actually be six instead of just for 3 and 3, because if it was 4 I would think they would all be in one group because it might be too much of a handicap.

I'm also assuming scum is hitting scum with their abilities and they might have claimed they caught some in the thread.

If Mairmo actually flips town, Juliet and Usopp would be most suspicious to me. Because Juliet and Marmimo both claimed cop roles, however, juliet is more believable as cop since she claimed first and then Marimo claims he happened to do the exact same invest. Usopp would be the next most scummiest if Marimo is town because I got the vibe Usopp was trying to save Gambit the last phase.

There is 11 players left that would be 8 town and 3 scum left, it is kinda hard to believe their was 6 at the start looking at that but I think it still likely is the case. Especially considering how OP scum has been at this point where they can role crush completely and steal everything.

Hopefully Marimo is the scum and it ends the game, if not we will still have two more if he is scum :few:
Juliet died and Flipped town

Emil

Certified Memelord
Look into scumcopp and flower/ lind when I flip.

Miller claim when Queen should be Sasuke?

Nah that's not adding up
Post automatically merged:

Also how do you guys feel on a potential third party in danzo?

He wants power and the tilte of Hokage, (alot of Kages are present) so he would be against both if there's only one mafia team.
yea no indie hunting is closed today
come again later

Status
Not open for further replies.