[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town reads:

Midnight: This is a Town Midnight trying to game solve.
Lanji: I really like his play.
Zem: Given her take on BleakAsh which is similar to mine, she feels genuine. I also feel like her blunder with Juliet was genuine, scum would never pay so little attention to the game.

Iffy:

Usopp: I never trust him. But he knows my flavour and scums had a flavour kill as seen in Deidara‘s role. He could have killed me long ago. So I feel better about him because of that.

Scum:

Larry: His cop claim felt like a last ditch effort las day phase. And it‘s easy to fake claim as scum when you have TMI. Clear scum read.
BleakAsh: I feel like he is guided and wasn‘t really new, but played the newbie card.

Rest is neutral or null.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
‎
hey vote end day everyone
or i guess we w8 a bit w.e

can we seriously get a sub for @Mr. Anderson

also @Jew D. Boy can u talk about what u did last night pls
I didn’t do anything, didn’t even know the phase had ended or begun. I told Drago I wouldn’t be very active if I subbed in, and I didn’t even see Gambit’s lynch results until now. Pretty sure I know how you’re gonna react to this, so let it rip.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
‎
Bleakash (JDB)
mr anderson are my top 2 susses atm

marimo looks bad as well but a lot of votes piled up already and we are getting fewer in number so I am not as confident on that as I was yesterday. you said lind had a good reason to claim
why did he
You got any real reasons for that, or is it just the inaction thing? You can answer if you want, but I already know what it is:seriously:

Bleakash (JDB)
mr anderson are my top 2 susses atm

marimo looks bad as well but a lot of votes piled up already and we are getting fewer in number so I am not as confident on that as I was yesterday. you said lind had a good reason to claim
why did he
Ability related.

I learn of a random ability I‘m hit with. And I can copy one of the abilities that hit me. So I have Gambit‘s ability destruction ability now to use. I used it on Beta last night and wonder why he hasn‘t said anything about that so far.

Lind wanted to bait Mafia into targetting him with something he could use.

You got any real reasons for that, or is it just the inaction thing? You can answer if you want, but I already know what it is:seriously:
its not just you but the prev guy bleak was new and most of the scum lynched he just kind of went with the flow
I didnt look at it to harshly cause he was new
a bit more activity from you might help in that regard .

Ability related.

I learn of a random ability I‘m hit with. And I can copy one of the abilities that hit me. So I have Gambit‘s ability destruction ability now to use. I used it on Beta last night and wonder why he hasn‘t said anything about that so far.

oh wtf

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
‎
Ability related.

Hmm?

Why would you use an ability on me? And I didn't get any notif. As a matter of fact, my abilities got both stolen long ago so I can't process actions too.

Hmm?

Why would you use an ability on me? And I didn't get any notif. As a matter of fact, my abilities got both stolen long ago so I can't process actions too.
You really wonder about this when you‘ve been fishing for my abilities last day and threw shades at me for not claiming

And now they‘re suddenly stolen after I brought that up?

Lmfao.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
‎
You really wonder about this when you‘ve been fishing for my abilities last day and threw shades at me for not claiming

And now they‘re suddenly stolen after I brought that up?

Lmfao.
Eh except my thought process was legit, I had made a thorough case, and you usually don't give me some many attention so easily. Also why are you not mentioning Midnight who did the same about the "fishing".

And that is the situation, I got no notification in the first place. So what does this come to. Should I suspect you even more now?

I was thinking about lynching Marimo but now I'm undecided.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
‎
Just like I cannot use my redirect since a long time regardless. I guess this is what you are probably alluding to, that I should have hit you with something.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
‎
Oh wait if I got it correctly you used Gambit's ability on me?

And what was the result exactly? Because I have got no ability anymore in the first place. And why should I get notified of such for starters?

Eh except my thought process was legit, I had made a thorough case, and you usually don't give me some many attention so easily. Also why are you not mentioning Midnight who did the same about the "fishing".

And that is the situation, I got no notification in the first place. So what does this come to. Should I suspect you even more now?

I was thinking about lynching Marimo but now I'm undecided.
Using somebody not claiming in a game with anti claim abilities and a warning from the host as ground for accusations is a literal bullshit case.

Like...how many abilities can Mafia steal anyway? That‘s way too many by now. Somebody is bound to be lying here.

Status
Not open for further replies.