[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kvothe's fears are turning true.
Well tbh, it's fair to think that Town at this stage is rendered useless during night, so all we have left is the thread game.
I thought I was getting killed, so I didn‘t reread the thread.

Still, Beta‘s early comment about people getting Town cred by lynching him is sticking in my head.

I still trust Midnight and Lanji, I think you are Town as well. So that would be my Town core rn.

The rest put on an island and drop a nuke on them tbh.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Wait, there were 2 kills yesterday and 3 kills today and both are Jinchuriki kills. Does Mafia get an upgrade by killing Jinchuriki?
I think this is circumstancial, because I would think that the one that would fit the theme the most if this was the case would be Madara, and well, he's not in the pool (thankfully).
Kisame eats Chakra, so it could be him too

I think this is circumstancial, because I would think that the one that would fit the theme the most if this was the case would be Madara, and well, he's not in the pool (thankfully).
Kisame eats Chakra, so it could be him too
Yeah. I just don‘t think it‘s coincidence that they‘re killing Jinchuriki now. The amount of kills feels so desperate.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Players -
1. @Fujishiro @Mr. Anderson @Melontonin
2. @Go D. Usopp ™
3. @MangoSenpai
4. @Midnight Delight
5. @Juliet - [Neji Hyuga] - Killed D3
6. @T-Pein™ - [Jiraiya] - Killed N3
7. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8. @Natalija - [Kakuzu] - Lynched D2
9. @Marimo_420 - [Tobirama Senju] - Lynched D4
10. @Finalbeta
11. @Kvothe Kingkiller - [Naruto Uzumaki] - Killed N3
12. @Seraphoenix - ded
13. @Gambit - [Deidara] - Lynched D3
14. @TheAncientCenturion - [Itachi Uchiha] - Lynched D1
15. @BleakAsh @Jew D. Boy - ded
16. @Zem - ded
17. @Light D Lamperouge - [Lady Tsunade] - Killed N1
18. @Lindltaylor @Flower
19. @Queen - [???] - Killed N2
so we're down to 7 players now

Usopp, Me, Midnight, Lanji, Finalb, Flower, melon.

So if it's 6 akatsukis it would be 3 left of the players, which means we've barely got majority. This seems pretty hard to win unless we catch a scum right now.

so we're down to 7 players now

Usopp, Me, Midnight, Lanji, Finalb, Flower, melon.

So if it's 6 akatsukis it would be 3 left of the players, which means we've barely got majority. This seems pretty hard to win unless we catch a scum right now.
I don‘t think it‘s 3 Mafia left. That would mean 4 Town and I think we would have already lost by now if it was that number. 1 or 2 Mafia left seems more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.