[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
did i say i didn't flavor claim??????????????
i said there was no way to explain what happened at night without hinting i was sasuke
and claiming my role in that moment was very important for town
so don't lump me with the players who flavor claimed for no reason just because you are salty, that's acting in bad faith
You could've said i targetted Fuji but somehow Kvo got her abilities disabled instead.

There you go.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i said there was no way to explain what happened at night without hinting i was sasuke
so don't lump me with the players who flavor claimed for no reason just because you are salty, that's acting in bad faith
its ok queen even if u flavor claimed

only 4 townies including u flavor claimed

scum shud get extra kills vs u guys, and lets say they killed all 4 of u in one night

thats perfectly fine

its deserved

but not this triple kill and double kill double kill and now quadra kill on top of rolecrushing everything and having immunity to everything

the numbers werent even fair to allow that 6 to 13

scum kills confirmed townies
thats the game.......

you absolutely could
another player had amaterasu and was a scum player who just died. again I told you the difference in both claims.
I am far from salty queen calm down...
:endthis:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Marimo looked pretty towny on day 3 and you continued to scum read Marimo just due to his play on day 1-day 2. Do you ever reevalute your reads or do you tunnel on the same player until you are sore to the throat just to see their flip?
depends
he didn't seem to improve it much
i dont tunnel if he starts becoming useful
was a mislynch tho so it was the worst thing we did this game

other than that we had a pretty good control over the thread

it only lasted past 6 days cuz scum got their asses handed to them back to back with 3 lynches and 1 hiccup mislynch then another scum lynch that was immune to lynch.

so ya, if we didnt lynch scum day 1 or 2 we lose right there

u cant even be serious lanji
You wouldn't have lost, Sasori only comes online once Claims and bodies start piling up, therefore late game.

Lanji needs prep to do his thing and he can't do it often, the rest are useless role with no killing power. Bar Deidara who can punish action claims with a kill.

I doubt D2 y'all would've claimed and action claimed so much , and even then it was impossible for my role to kill you all.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You wouldn't have lost, Sasori only comes online once Claims and bodies start piling up, therefore late game.

Lanji needs prep to do his thing and he can't do it often, the rest are useless role with no killing power. Bar Deidara who can punish action claims with a kill.

I doubt D2 y'all would've claimed and action claimed so much , and even then it was impossible for my role to kill you all.
fuji stop pls

pls

stop

100% serious
what are the odds
that I wasnt caught
stealing abilities
investigated
tracked
voted off
in 6 dps
it only lasted past 6 days cuz scum got their asses handed to them back to back with 3 lynches and 1 hiccup mislynch then another scum lynch that was immune to lynch.

so ya, if we didnt lynch scum day 1 or 2 we lose right there

u cant even be serious lanji
again the shot would only happen
if I was voted
the double kill in this case
isnt even guaranteed
you completely neglect the fact town needed to have a certain amount of trust in me to even get it off.

Emil

Certified Memelord
And it was obvious af I wanted to get lynched. You knew it wasn‘t a good move to follow my will when scum. You got nobody to blame but yourselves. You likely would have won had you lynched Lemon.
yes u talk like we know
1. u r lynch immune
2. there r 6 scum
3. dont act like u wanted to be lynched. u WILL get lynched regardless of what u want lol. ur choice of kills on zem/JDB was poor as well so it really doesn't matter what u say u will get yeeted that day

depends
he didn't seem to improve it much
i dont tunnel if he starts becoming useful
was a mislynch tho so it was the worst thing we did this game

other than that we had a pretty good control over the thread
Marimo towntold on day 3 and my regret was I kept it to myself in the thread. I was not expecting to get killed during the day.

Emil

Certified Memelord
100% serious
what are the odds
that I wasnt caught
stealing abilities
investigated
tracked
voted off
in 6 dps

again the shot would only happen
if I was voted
the double kill in this case
isnt even guaranteed
you completely neglect the fact town needed to have a certain amount of trust in me to even get it off.
BECAUSE THERE IS 6 OF U TO DEAL WITH LANJI

SIX

u have to wait in line for ur turn while we deal with the others

yes u talk like we know
1. u r lynch immune
2. there r 6 scum
3. dont act like u wanted to be lynched. u WILL get lynched regardless of what u want lol. ur choice of kills on zem/JDB was poor as well so it really doesn't matter what u say u will get yeeted that day

Itachi
Kisame
Deidara
Sasori
Kakuzu
Hidan

6 SCUM.

OH GEE LOOK WHO'S STILL ALIVE AMONG THEM, HIDAN THE IMMORTAL DUDE.

Shut up.

Emil

Certified Memelord
are we gna act like we can lynch all 6 scum in one day now

heck our actions hardly connect with them

with all the busdrives and immunity + rolecrushes/roleblocks they have

the fact that ur even defending this is funny

BECAUSE THERE IS 6 OF U TO DEAL WITH LANJI

SIX

u have to wait in line for ur turn while we deal with the others
thats great
so who placed the vote to get that kill off.
who was in the town pool
because that is exactly why the double kill happened.
you act like I was on the outs
lynching us in sequential order
but that was not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.