[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never took anything from them when it came to their night actions.

I just said the players who were town had a complete right to be upset and only thing I pointed out was mafia shouldn't be able to win a game when they had no game thread presence or any control in the thread.
Then we agree lmao, i never said they don't have the right to be upset. I was just going at Usopp for being disingenuous about his play being perfect, when it wasn't.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What part of all the roles in the game is hard to understand? This meant that they are all in there. But there are fake roles.

There are 19 players and 25 roles. 25-19=6. The exact amount of fake roles scum need for claims.
Do I look like I finished highschool to you?
(I didn't btw)

I just personally didn't think 6 scums was real. Because it's a lot of players. Sure they were divided in groups of 2, but still a big number

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I’ll tell you this, Usopp, try not being so imposing and too toxic when Town. You never gave Juliet, Zem or Marimo a chance to prove themselves.

Yes, Queen was bad with the claim, but she gave players a chance to change. She let her reads change, she considered different options.

Juliet was really good and evaluating her reads consistently. Kvothe was incredible and had she taken charge things probably would have been different.

Marimo was town, he tried everything he could but players “refused” to believe him. It’s not like it was unbelievable, but players literally refused to do so.

Mango was so good and so flexible as a townie. He was the first one to point out how obnoxious and terrible it was that you or T-Pein weren’t even giving players a chance to question you. T-Pein was good later on, but you should really drop the town leader thing imo fam.

Town had a great game at the beginning, but really became bad later. Our kills showed who we wanted to get rid off. We needed no thread presence after because town just ate itself.

I’ll agree that mafia probably had higher attack power. But you should also understand that it was a double edged sword, with that high attack power we could have killed our own players easily since we didn’t know them.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Game presence for scum is essential.

Scum teams have been winning games without anti claim measures forever. Hell, usually not even knowing what characters could be in the game or having fake claims.

They won because they were active in the thread and controlling what was going on there and in the night, slowly being able to gather enough information for them to make a passable claim.

I think out of everything that bugs me the absolute most was scum didn't even need to be in the game.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango was so good and so flexible as a townie. He was the first one to point out how obnoxious and terrible it was that you or T-Pein weren’t even giving players a chance to question you. T-Pein was good later on, but you should really drop the town leader thing imo fam.
:endthis:
I don't deserve any credit this game, 0 impact and also didn't have a grasp at the game either.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Game presence for scum is essential.

Scum teams have been winning games without anti claim measures forever. Hell, usually not even knowing what characters could be in the game or having fake claims.

They won because they were active in the thread and controlling what was going on there and in the night, slowly being able to gather enough information for them to make a passable claim.

I think out of everything that bugs me the absolute most was scum didn't even need to be in the game.
That’s true, we had thread presence later on. I just don’t see why you keep pushing the claiming thing tbh.

Townies have won games without claiming either. We didn’t win only because of the anti claim measures Zem.

D

Dragomir

Okay, guys, enough with this venom-spitting debate you're have. There's absolutely no need to be as rude to each other as your have been for these last 5 pages. The game was strongly mafia-favored. We can all agree on that, yes? Town shouldn't be claiming so easily but I shouldn't have gone full throttle on creating those anti-claim abilities either nor should town lose the moment they get one mislynch. It doesn't matter if another townie had been lynched instead of Marimo, the fact that it so quickly turned the game over to mafia's favor is bad enough. Town did deserve to win admittedly more than mafia does but the latter's efforts and determination shouldn't not be dsicrdited and thrown aside either. Let's leave it at that.

Claiming in Drago games is just bad. Remember this when you play another game from him.

For this setup, just look at the abilities we couldn‘t have used without your claim fiesta. It‘s a clear steamroll for Town. Listen to the rules next time, This simple.
what? this game was the first time drago strongly punished claiming
Yeah, Queen is right here. This is the first time I've ever punished claiming this hard and I practically went ballistic with it.
Why didn't town have anti claim Abilities too to attack Mafia when they fake claim ? @Dragomir
Because a mass mafia fake claim isn't going to break the game like a mass town claim would. The purpose of anti-claim abilities are to counter townies mass claiming.

Zemmi

GodMommie
That’s true, we had thread presence later on. I just don’t see why you keep pushing the claiming thing tbh.

Townies have won games without claiming either. We didn’t win only because of the anti claim measures Zem.
I keep going there because it actually prohibits scum having to learn to play scum in the thread, or how to deal with making fake claims. Basically how to play scum in general.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I keep going there because it actually prohibits scum having to learn to play scum in the thread, or how to deal with making fake claims. Basically how to play scum in general.
Adding to this, everyone knows my mother hen personality babied everyone who played my games, to the point I felt I over reached without cheating to help my players but I never gave them diapers and a pacifier :milaugh:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Fabricating a whole role in 5 minutes was crazy. Ever since that game I never play mafia without preparing a couple of abilities lmao
@Flower @Fujishiro @Light D Lamperouge like my Pre-Timeskip Hohenheim claim lool.
Best part people believed me, and my biggest regret was that I didn't follow through to the end, lmao

And that's FYI @Melontonin the game where I broke everything with my read lmao

Town played better in general and perhaps one of the best one since I played cop couple of years back, catching scums left and right via lynch and confirming nulls at night. This is what happened in this game. Yall played great. Props to @T-Pein™ for leading the town pool.

Mafia is bound to own the night. It's what it is from the start. Town controlled the thread and fucking scums all outed since Day one. So what's he benefit of being outed? It helped us create our very own scum fucking pool and that alone earned the liberty of choosing the right targets and avoiding our own buddies. Had we been targeting each other, we wouldn't have won the game.

I wish I played with town once and for all as this game's town was lit. But I enjoyed the game and I respect the victory we earned. We owned the night. A win is a win. No matter which way you look at it.

Grats to all. Town MVP Pein! Mel and Flowa witches you gals were. Love ya!
thnx m8 but hmmm...
I was literally supporting ussop lol.
A vice captain of sorts.
Here is a summary of the day you died.

@Go D. Usopp ™ has arrived, we are lucky he survived. The town ningen pool was created, the mafia will get dominated. The sogeking gave his reads, the mafia should just concede. Gambit is in scum pool, usopp is no fool. He saw through the deception, possesses immaculate perception. Juliet tells us gambit is a killer, claims gambit pulled the trigger. Town Pool ningens created a majority, they are the supreme authority. Confusion and mistrust, in the town pool we can trust. Gambit was a bad one, the town pool has won. Sogeking has a a plan, has town in the palm of his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.