Status
Not open for further replies.
If that can prove helpful why not. And of course, not answering just for you, but whomever could eventually happen to be unsure of whether or not the King could be lynched, in this particular instance. Of course Mafia, as well as this specific game, are games to be played in a very sophisticated fashion, details can make a world of difference and assuming one way or another too soon might prove detrimental in the long run. It's best to be as wary as possible about mechanics to my advise, as long as there's ground to.
why do i get the feeling youre trying to seem overly helpful aka townie?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
why do i get the feeling youre trying to seem overly helpful aka townie?
Well it's a strange feeling. Would you prefer players to rather be unhelpful, considering that you had asked a question by yourself and I was merely throwing my knowledge about the King in, and you even recently admitted I was simply answering to your question and trying to be helpful here?

would you say that you usually try to be helpful and jump into answering questions right away?
Sounds quite weird to you to come up with such stance for a myriad of reasons, very controversial. What I can suggest so far.

Well it's a strange feeling. Would you prefer players to rather be unhelpful, considering that you had asked a question by yourself and I was merely throwing my knowledge about the King in, and you even recently admitted I was simply answering to your question and trying to be helpful here?

Sounds quite weird to you to come up with such stance for a myriad of reasons, very controversial. What I can suggest so far.
im just trying to get a feel for the players in this game is all- if i see someone asking mechanic based questions, usually i ignore it- not saying that that makes you suspicious or anything, but like i said, im just trying to see what kind of player you are-

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
i have mastered the wiki

we have to find the mastermind or cult leader and the hostile independent

both evil factions are cult in nature so town coring is gna be wack

anyway lets yeet TAC or lind they r bad

Status
Not open for further replies.