Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Eh, not really. Here's the link. https://tol.fandom.com/wiki/The_King in case you can't search, it's under strategy 4th point.

Says if you are an evil king you can use decide fate early. Why are you twisting my words to suit your narrative, though? Never said you can't use decide fate this early. I am merely questioning the timing of the use rather than the availability of the usage.

Outing myself? Lol Usopp, using words that are so out of context doesn't add any weight to your accusations, because, well, you took my words out of context.
lind rn

guys we got the first scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
Eh, not really. Here's the link. https://tol.fandom.com/wiki/The_King in case you can't search, it's under strategy 4th point.

Says if you are an evil king you can use decide fate early. Why are you twisting my words to suit your narrative, though? Never said you can't use decide fate this early. I am merely questioning the timing of the use rather than the availability of the usage.
> i will use decide fate when i want, i will play with my own strategy lol. what even is this post lol

Outing myself? Lol Usopp, using words that are so out of context doesn't add any weight to your accusations, because, well, you took my words out of context.
breh u should know how the ability works better than me
you wanna talk about context then maybe read my posts to JDB properly and figure out the context behind it lol

ur talking like JDB is already on trial and is getting executed by the ability

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Plus, questioning your authority is a good thing. From the rules that Queen linked in her opening post in the sign up thread, Drago mentioned that the King can be of any alignment. Not necessarily Blue Dragon.

I would be skeptical of anyone blindly following you and you yourself for imposing such easy town and scum reads based on your followers.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
> i will use decide fate when i want, i will play with my own strategy lol. what even is this post lol

breh u should know how the ability works better than me
you wanna talk about context then maybe read my posts to JDB properly and figure out the context behind it lol

ur talking like JDB is already on trial and is getting executed by the ability
Fam, I don't know how the ability works lol. First time playing ToL and I skimmed the wiki. Also, I read the posts between you and JDB, all I remember from him is that he refused to kneel before you and a luffy emoji to your execute post.

The other posts were obvious jokes.

Emil

Certified Memelord
How am I faking contribution? If that question was contributing in anyway, then you would have answered it. The fact that you don't want to answer it means that you think it's not contributing so I can't be faking anything.
yea exactly, there was no answer to it
its literally fake posting by you
literally a question that shouldnt of even been asked
eagerly waiting to see what u do with my answer to it, if it was for reaction purposes, which i doubt it was

its nothing but fake contribution

Plus, refusing to follow you doesn't automatically make him guilty. Why would anyone be innocent just because they decided to follow you? If there's an answer to that then you could possibly say that JDB is guilty for not following you. That's because you would have established a certain form of town behavior that aligns with following the king, and when a player is put into that position, we determine their alignment from their actions vs what's expected of them.

To me, however, you seem to putting anyone who follows you as town and anyone as scum for not following you, Usopp.
oh no JDB is not guilty (yet), you are

worry about ur own self ^^

you should just vote me without trying to put all this fake forced reasoning tbh. makes ur life easier, but u probably wont rn cuz omgus police will be after u

sad, the situation u put urself in :((

i put who i want as town. i am the king. its very anti town behavior to try to shift day 1 discussion to the king like ur doing, even if i'm evil you should let me be for the first day since scum might just shoot me down

its not as simple as if they follow me they r town, if they dont they r not lol. you have the right to not follow me, but man come up with better reasons

its gg for u now tho sadly

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fam, I don't know how the ability works lol. First time playing ToL and I skimmed the wiki. Also, I read the posts between you and JDB, all I remember from him is that he refused to kneel before you and a luffy emoji to your execute post.

The other posts were obvious jokes.
right, because my posts to him were super serious and i was gna execute him for joking right on page 3, correct?

what do u think this is, medieval times lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Plus, questioning your authority is a good thing. From the rules that Queen linked in her opening post in the sign up thread, Drago mentioned that the King can be of any alignment. Not necessarily Blue Dragon.

I would be skeptical of anyone blindly following you and you yourself for imposing such easy town and scum reads based on your followers.
ur free to tinfoil on my alignment the entire game

there is 65% chance the king is good, 35% bad

ur better off leaning to follow rather than disobey, but its ok noted down u trying to break out town pool here

im practically confirmed IC, i just have to prove it

couple scum lynches is all i need

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
yea exactly, there was no answer to it
its literally fake posting by you
literally a question that shouldnt of even been asked
eagerly waiting to see what u do with my answer to it, if it was for reaction purposes, which i doubt it was

its nothing but fake contribution

oh no JDB is not guilty (yet), you are

worry about ur own self ^^

you should just vote me without trying to put all this fake forced reasoning tbh. makes ur life easier, but u probably wont rn cuz omgus police will be after u

sad, the situation u put urself in :((

i put who i want as town. i am the king. its very anti town behavior to try to shift day 1 discussion to the king like ur doing, even if i'm evil you should let me be for the first day since scum might just shoot me down

its not as simple as if they follow me they r town, if they dont they r not lol. you have the right to not follow me, but man come up with better reasons

its gg for u now tho sadly
Nope. We have no reason to keep you around if you are scummy to us. I would put my vote on you right now and it won't be OMGUS.

You wanna know why? Because I defended myself against all you pathetic accusations, Usopp. I don't really care about being lynched since I know you are wrong anyway. But I'm still going to defend myself and a valid defense is a valid defense irrespective of what you think. There's no OMGUS in voting for my accuser because I know that I'm town and if I see an interaction with me going in a direction that I don't like then my accuser is scum.

Town hate to mislynch while scum are the ones who double down on it without questioning it. You are simply doing that already and your tunnel game is an obvious mislynch here. So of course I can gladly put my vote on you because in my opinion you just want a mislynch and with terrible reasoning because I didn't follow you.

its very anti town behavior to try to shift day 1 discussion to the king like ur doing, even if i'm evil you should let me be for the first day since scum might just shoot me down
I didn't shift any day 1 discussion to you at all. I asked destroyer about his opinion on Beta and gave my opinion on Destroyer and his read of Beta. The only post I even brought you up in was this one
I agree. I don't think our king is good or sane. I'm up for a reelection.
and then asked your opinion on JDB.

Nope your reasons are just pathetic to come after me. Just admit that you're salty not everybody worshipped you like you wanted them to. It's time for you to man up, not me lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
ur free to tinfoil on my alignment the entire game

there is 65% chance the king is good, 35% bad

ur better off leaning to follow rather than disobey, but its ok noted down u trying to break out town pool here

im practically confirmed IC, i just have to prove it

couple scum lynches is all i need
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. After you prove yourself with scum lynches then you are confirmed to be town.

But you're not going to get that confirmation cause you are going for a mislynch with me and that is because you suck at reading alignments or scum. The more you tunnel on me, the more I think it's the latter rather than the former.

Vote lynch Usopp @Queen

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nope. We have no reason to keep you around if you are scummy to us. I would put my vote on you right now and it won't be OMGUS.
the question is am i scummy to "us" or scummy to "you"
am i even scummy lol, define scummy

You wanna know why? Because I defended myself against all you pathetic accusations, Usopp. I don't really care about being lynched since I know you are wrong anyway. But I'm still going to defend myself and a valid defense is a valid defense irrespective of what you think. There's no OMGUS in voting for my accuser because I know that I'm town and if I see an interaction with me going in a direction that I don't like then my accuser is scum.
i never accused u of anything other than saying scum lol
u got hella over defensive and tried to discredit town leader
u then got all ur wack reasons for discrediting me debunked, so u go to the ultimate over defensive omgus bomb
even now u r panicing and wanna make sure u tell us why this isnt just straight up omgus

Town hate to mislynch while scum are the ones who double down on it without questioning it. You are simply doing that already and your tunnel game is an obvious mislynch here. So of course I can gladly put my vote on you because in my opinion you just want a mislynch and with terrible reasoning because I didn't follow you.
sux for u i love to mislynch as town
zehahaha

we wont know if this is a mislynch until ur head is on my spike, u treasonous bastard!

I didn't shift any day 1 discussion to you at all. I asked destroyer about his opinion on Beta and gave my opinion on Destroyer and his read of Beta. The only post I even brought you up in was this one

and then asked your opinion on JDB.

Nope your reasons are just pathetic to come after me. Just admit that you're salty not everybody worshipped you like you wanted them to. It's time for you to man up, not me lol.
right here right now ur discussing me, ur discussing my town pool choices, ur discussing my alignment

u didn't discus anything else, u just asked questions, some of which should not realistically have answers rn = fake contribution.

big difference.

again half the players dont worship my status, out of them ur the worst.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
the question is am i scummy to "us" or scummy to "you"
am i even scummy lol, define scummy
Are you trying to argue semantics with me? Of course my first choice of words would be "us" because I am referring to town as a whole and the player base. I can't decide a lynch alone because the lynch here is decided by majority lynch and not plurality lynch. Which even then, I will have to establish why a player is scummy to me and that to everyone else. That's how cases are built. How else is a player scummy if not by actively engaging in scummy behavior like you have done right here. Giving out easy town and scum reads based on followers is exactly what a scum player would do in my book, and in this game, and push on those reads. That is nothing short of being scummy. Scum find it hard to give proper reasons for why a player is town or scum because they are scum themselves and they already know how the alignment is structured within the game. This makes it hard to actually justify their known knowledge as something that they deduced, simply because it's hard to justify a belief you already know to be true. After that you continue to tunnel on me. Of course I'm going to think you're scummy.

i never accused u of anything other than saying scum lol
u got hella over defensive and tried to discredit town leader
u then got all ur wack reasons for discrediting me debunked, so u go to the ultimate over defensive omgus bomb
even now u r panicing and wanna make sure u tell us why this isnt just straight up omgus
You accused me of being scum and outing myself. What other accusations would I defend myself from?
anyway lets yeet TAC or lind they r bad
how scummy can u get now
imagine outing urself this hard over a joke lind
What do you mean I got "hella defensive"? The game is built on interactions and arguments. I will defend myself against accusations because that's what I have to do to prevent myself from getting lynched. I didn't get anything debunked because you didn't debunk anything. Again, adding "extra" words to your accusations to give them more weight really doesn't help at all. I didn't discredit you, because you had little credit anyway. You are only a confirmed king, not a confirmed town. Throw the probabilities out the window because a probabilistic determination of alignment based on your metrics doesn't make it fact. It's as simple as that. Again, don't confuse defense with panicking because I am defending myself and giving reasons as to why people shouldn't blindly listen to you when you say I'm omgusing.

sux for u i love to mislynch as town
zehahaha

we wont know if this is a mislynch until ur head is on my spike, u treasonous bastard!
You loving to mislynch as town doesn't mean anything to me. That's exactly why I'm going to defend myself because I'm town and this will obviously remove any form of confirmation or credit you wanted because you are not lynching scum. Which means your whole point of proving yourself will already be void when I flip and since you love mislynching as town, that means you don't really care about proving yourself. Just to be perfectly clear, you haven't proven anything and if your idea is to tunnel on me to prove that you're town. Then you're on the wrong track.

right here right now ur discussing me, ur discussing my town pool choices, ur discussing my alignment

u didn't discus anything else, u just asked questions, some of which should not realistically have answers rn = fake contribution.

big difference.

again half the players dont worship my status, out of them ur the worst.
So you build a case on a player saying he is guilty of something he did before. As evidence you tell him the proof is you're doing it right now? What kind of logic is this? You bring your evidence from his previous posts. This is what I mean by scum just using bad reasoning like you are using right here to push a player for a lynch.

Nope, sorry, again you fail to substantiate any of your accusations and you continue to tunnel on me on the most terrible of reasons which is - didn't contribute anything (which is like more than half the players) and the only real discussion that's happening after me questioning Destroyer is between you and I. No need to sugarcoat and add extra words like I'm the "worst" here. I didn't follow you and tried to question another player in my own way and that irked you. Stay pressed. You won't get my support with this act of yours. You can come at me again, but I have other players I want to determine the alignment of.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
A lot of entrancing situations are already sparking.

First of all I'm not liking the way Lind reads the interaction between Destoryer and me. It appeared as crystal clear to me how I had gotten by far the better of that exchange as I thoroughly highlighted his fallacies about his accusations. He catalogues both of us as null and I disagree that wise.

Then Lind notices Usopp how what he was claiming, decide fate, belongs to an evil King if used early, and that it could be searched in the strategy sub-section. I would not be shocked had Usopp missed it, he claims to have mastered Wiki in presumably too little time, of course that is speculation and a slip can potentially be there. Usopp proceeds accusing Lind of fake contribution in that Jew had posted too little to be asking such intrinsic question according to him, then it boils down to the empowerment of what had transpired.

So I think there are some problems with both Lind and Usopp right now and the hilarious notion about this game is that it's even more patently not necessarily an exchange in which just one is potentially scum compared to many Mafia games, due the vast plethora of feasible roles in this game.

About Destoryer, I have no insight about his meta, if not however I think the way they addressed me was simply scummy in the form, nonetheless. I implicated why in my previous post.

A lot of entrancing situations are already sparking.

First of all I'm not liking the way Lind reads the interaction between Destoryer and me. It appeared as crystal clear to me how I had gotten by far the better of that exchange as I thoroughly highlighted his fallacies about his accusations. He catalogues both of us as null and I disagree that wise.

Then Lind notices Usopp how what he was claiming, decide fate, belongs to an evil King if used early, and that it could be searched in the strategy sub-section. I would not be shocked had Usopp missed it, he claims to have mastered Wiki in presumably too little time, of course that is speculation and a slip can potentially be there. Usopp proceeds accusing Lind of fake contribution in that Jew had posted too little to be asking such intrinsic question according to him, then it boils down to the empowerment of what had transpired.

So I think there are some problems with both Lind and Usopp right now and the hilarious notion about this game is that it's even more patently not necessarily an exchange in which just one is potentially scum compared to many Mafia games, due the vast plethora of feasible roles in this game.

About Destoryer, I have no insight about his meta, if not however I think the way they addressed me was simply scummy in the form, nonetheless. I implicated why in my previous post.
Who you want gone more?
Lind or destroyer?
Down to lynch either one at this point.

[vote lynch lind]

Status
Not open for further replies.