Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
This is not something that's come out of your mouth before, and also you wanted to CFD as well, so I don't really know if you're allowed to stand on the moral high ground here.
depends on who we r cfding
tpein's cfd was dumb and just done for sake of trial and flip. like i said none knows why they even voted him and we would just lost a town role for free
its end of story

?

are u town mango? u dont speak like one

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
thats fine, but do we really get info from killing our cop

like look deep inside ur heart lol

dont we get more info by keeping him alive to tell us who he copped instead?
:sus:

I mean yes.... it would be great if T-Pein is town with such a good role. That would indeed be a good save.

However, did he wispher this to you, or hint this in the thread cus I don't see a claim?

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
There is a mafia cop too, you know
not day 1. they have to recruit it

also there was no counter claims

if tpein is mafia he would wanna fake claim something and atleast force town to coutner claim so he outs the real cop

tpein had no idea i was gna save him, so his reaction to his trial comes off rly genuine

tpein is town, end of story

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
If this is what you're talking about, it barely, actually doesn't even qualify as a claim imo. He's saying it in the context of Knight saying he's a detective.
Yes,
It is kinda weird.
He susses me for being investigative lol.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
depends on who we r cfding
tpein's cfd was dumb and just done for sake of trial and flip. like i said none knows why they even voted him and we would just lost a town role for free
its end of story

?

are u town mango? u dont speak like one
You're speaking out of your ass lmao I agree with @The Destoryer why are you so sure he's cop?
Are you trying to say you investigated him or what

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
well tpein is known for lying alot even as town lol

so i might be wrong and he isnt cop

but doesnt change that he is town

Status
Not open for further replies.