Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy

just hypothetically say tpein flipped town cop

what we do now?
Continue hunting scum, probably taking a closer look at me or anyone else who voted for him…which you may recognize as EXACTLY the position we’re in right now, so even in your hypothetical where T-Pein is *ULTRA CONFIRMED TOWN COP* and everyone else is a liar, the outcome is precisely the same one we reached anyway. Why stop the lynch, then? Losing the cop doesn’t change the calculus as drastically as you wanna believe, we still have a job to do even if we’re down a useful player.
its pretty obvious none can tell me what will they do if tpein flipped town
Roughly 20 minutes between the one where you demanded we write you an essay and this one, at least you’re patient while waiting for answers to your misleading question.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Continue hunting scum, probably taking a closer look at me or anyone else who voted for him…which you may recognize as EXACTLY the position we’re in right now, so even in your hypothetical where T-Pein is *ULTRA CONFIRMED TOWN COP* and everyone else is a liar, the outcome is precisely the same one we reached anyway. Why stop the lynch, then? Losing the cop doesn’t change the calculus as drastically as you wanna believe, we still have a job to do even if we’re down a useful player.

Roughly 20 minutes between the one where you demanded we write you an essay and this one, at least you’re patient while waiting for answers to your misleading question.
this mindset is why scum wins most games in WG

u think having the cop flips in the most wacky CFD gives more info than having them give us their night results

like i could be wrong and he isnt a cop, but are u not willing to give him a chance to speak?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
well we could collectively play better and push non contributive players, but we dont wanna do that sadly since it takes too much effort for the average town player :((
Those are what I mean by usual suspects of day 1.

Mid
Rhea
Rachect

TheKhightofthesea is new? I think. Should give them a bit of a breathing room.

But it seems like the easy way out to yeet them.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

u think having the cop flips in the most wacky CFD gives more info than having them give us their night results

like i could be wrong and he isnt a cop, but are u not willing to give him a chance to speak?
He had a chance to speak when he was interrogated :kekw:
what are you talking about

Why him and not Ekko?
because there are some things about ekko that i can see being townie- im more sure on knight based on there lukewarm performance- they sat on the fence a lot and gave cherry picked answers for a reads list which shows the appearance of being active and productive but in reality contributing very little- there was also an odd reaction to the knight cfd i suggestion while it might be nothing still could be something so id like to explore this a bit

Emil

Certified Memelord

Mid
Rhea
Rachect

i think ratchet is town

null on mid, slight scum on rhea

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
because there are some things about ekko that i can see being townie- im more sure on knight based on there lukewarm performance- they sat on the fence a lot and gave cherry picked answers for a reads list which shows the appearance of being active and productive but in reality contributing very little- there was also an odd reaction to the knight cfd i suggestion while it might be nothing still could be something so id like to explore this a bit
I always play like this when I'm town, making huge assumptions never leads to anything good.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

He had ample time to speak before AND during his trial, and we all saw how he used the opportunity. If he’s more cooperative today, I imagine most of us won’t push for his lynch again. You’re placing a lot of faith in what amounts to a theory, but sure, let’s hear if he wants to share his night results.

Mid
Rhea
Rachect

not loving this comment here considering this is my first game on the forum how on earth would i know that knight is new? not sure why new means they get a free pass either

Emil

Certified Memelord
He had ample time to speak before AND during his trial, and we all saw how he used the opportunity. If he’s more cooperative today, I imagine most of us won’t push for his lynch again. You’re placing a lot of faith in what amounts to a theory, but sure, let’s hear if he wants to share his night results.
i was refering to giving him a chance to speak today

heck tpein could be converted for all we know

but we should see what he got

In a majority lynch game?
a sheeped vote is a sheeped vote no? what difference does it make that its majority? scum will often have a tough time coming up with fake reasons to vote town so sheeping is a qualified option- not saying youre scum just nothing that your vote is a sheeped vote or do you have reasons for voting knight i may have missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.