Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
a sheeped vote is a sheeped vote no? what difference does it make that its majority? scum will often have a tough time coming up with fake reasons to vote town so sheeping is a qualified option- not saying youre scum just nothing that your vote is a sheeped vote or do you have reasons for voting knight i may have missed?
None, but I have nothing else atm, so I'm going with this to get something.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
not loving this comment here considering this is my first game on the forum how on earth would i know that knight is new? not sure why new means they get a free pass either
This comment wasn't directed at you, but just in general so don't take it too hard. 😪😪😪

And when did I say give them a free pass? I said breathing room. Major difference there buddy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Town read on Ratchet who has 0 game presence, no meaningful contributions not even discussing game mechanics, and a grand total of 3 posts?

I'm sorry bit how come?
yea purely tone read of him
i dont think scum makes it this obvious that they arent putting effort into the game and putting himself in vig/cop line of sight

ratchet is better player than that

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
ekko im not sure why you're believing that tpein is cop because his claim was flimsy at best and he quoted a pretty wild guess from knight to do it- you are once again trying to paint anyone not listening to you in a negative light why do you keep doing this?
Ekko usually has a fanfiction made up in his mind and sticks to his beliefs thinking he's always right. After what he did last day phase, I'm just scrolling past his posts. I don't know where he got the idea that T-pein is cop and T-pein being stubborn last day phase was also stupid.

What is your opinion on Udell and Light?

Status
Not open for further replies.