Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
midnight shud get vigged tbh

who do u guys think is converted? someone that is super safe from lynches/vigs

cult rn feels they r rly safe so we need to yank them out

im talking kiwi/beta/light/blother etc.. ppl that arent being questioned at all rn

Ekko usually has a fanfiction made up in his mind and sticks to his beliefs thinking he's always right. After what he did last day phase, I'm just scrolling past his posts. I don't know where he got the idea that T-pein is cop and T-pein being stubborn last day phase was also stupid.

What is your opinion on Udell and Light?
i have town vibes on both of those players- i think udell has asked questions about things and hasnt just flowed with the course of the game- light is someone im interested in because i think hes been proactive and townie i think he could be a skilled wolf as well-

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Then he voted to lynch me and guilty.
Why?

@TheKnightOfTheSea
Yes, this is very weird lol.

@TheKnightOfTheSea you're gonna have to explain this as well as give us some reason we shouldn't yeet you today.

Not to say that T-Pein is clear or anything like that. But since Susopp denied us his flip, we're gonna have to look into him but others as well.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I always play like this when I'm town, making huge assumptions never leads to anything good.
1. this is ur 2nd town game, unless u played elsewhere
2. u also made huge assumptions about lind/tpein, so atleast stay consistent when others make huge assumptions about you

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
2. u also made huge assumptions about lind/tpein, so atleast stay consistent when others make huge assumptions about you
that's fair, i'll try to be more consistant in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.