Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Peculiar behavior, odd interactions with some people; I could be wrong though.

I'm sure he has a powerful and important role, regardless of him being scum or town.
maybe u have rly op intuitions actually
none can hold that against u
but sometimes ppl will think u slipped tmi with good spot on analysis/reads/assumptions like that i guess

so id like everyone that was voting guilty on tpein to tell me what they woulda done if he flipped town

100 words each
GO................TO................HELL

You play these games like trad mafia. I was 100% willing to vote innocent had T-Pein simply claim. All he can do is talk about how I am salty and he made me quit a forum. Narcistic horseshit. If he made me quit I wouldn't be playing on WG and I would quit NF as well since I met him here and he is on NF.

I don't know what's worst T-Pein not claiming until the very last minute or you trying to insinuate all the guilty voters are scum.

For now my eyes are on Ratchet and if I don't see anything from him. I am going after Ratchet since he soft push T-Pein and never voted him and literally coasted.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Peculiar behavior, odd interactions with some people; I could be wrong though.

I'm sure he has a powerful and important role, regardless of him being scum or town.
albeit short, this is still a much more in depth explanation than when I asked you why you sussed Usopp and Lindt
This was either a really lucky guess or tmi

Plus if you really think that he was invest, why would you point it out?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Answer this please, or if you have already link it please
Yes, this is very weird lol.

@TheKnightOfTheSea you're gonna have to explain this as well as give us some reason we shouldn't yeet you today.

Not to say that T-Pein is clear or anything like that. But since Susopp denied us his flip, we're gonna have to look into him but others as well.

For now my eyes are on Ratchet and if I don't see anything from him. I am going after Ratchet since he soft push T-Pein and never voted him and literally coasted.
T-Pein is hinting he has something on Ratchet now.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Has anyone looked into TAC during the night btw?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I like T Pein not revealing his role.

If he was scum, he'd be doing everything to get a last minute swap or something. Instead he acted like a spiteful, not helpful, but spiteful townie. Makes it easier to read him.

Status
Not open for further replies.