Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž

TheKnightOfTheSea

โ€Ž
Why would you want to lynch someone you think is investigative role?
Is this another one of your slips?
I changed my mind.

The only thing I'm 100% sure about you is that your role is something that give you information

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
GO................TO................HELL

You play these games like trad mafia. I was 100% willing to vote innocent had T-Pein simply claim. All he can do is talk about how I am salty and he made me quit a forum. Narcistic horseshit. If he made me quit I wouldn't be playing on WG and I would quit NF as well since I met him here and he is on NF.

I don't know what's worst T-Pein not claiming until the very last minute or you trying to insinuate all the guilty voters are scum.

For now my eyes are on Ratchet and if I don't see anything from him. I am going after Ratchet since he soft push T-Pein and never voted him and literally coasted.

1. dont address ur king like that, you insolent fool
2. whats wrong with playing it as such? i dont read ur brain to know u will unvote him if he claim. and his claim can be faked and directed to outing the real cop. him not claiming is more towny than him claiming if anything.
3. well u r super salty for sure
4. tpein not claiming is very good for him. he keeps his role vague and not give scum free info. now if u will kindly tell me where i insinuated all guilty voters are scum pls go ahead.
5. tpein's eyes on ratchet as well, how does that make u feel? are u gna continue going over easy lynches now.
6. do u think ppl who didnt vote tpein are bad? what about TAC or all other players that didnt vote?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Why do you think I'm sus?, Sorry about not noticing this, I was busy.
This isn't an answer to what I asked lol. Why are you avoiding explaining yourself at all? All you've given us today are some vague answers and legit zero palpable things.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Light- Townest Town
Udell- lean
Mango- lean
Lind- lean
Jew- tiniest lean.

Null on the rest.

Sus
- Mid
- Rhea
- Theknightofthesea

- scummieet scum- Ratchect

Ekko- Wack. Dont know about this guy.

:kobeha:

Aryt. I'm dipping.

Night.

Anyway knight of the sea seemed perfectly okay with lynching someone he thought was cop. So 100% scum there but we should continue discussing others. Rhea was the only person who voted after T-Pein actually claimed and it seemed like a joke to her.

Vote Lynch Knightofthesea
@Queen

TheKnightOfTheSea

โ€Ž
This isn't an answer to what I asked lol. Why are you avoiding explaining yourself at all? All you've given us today are some vague answers and legit zero palpable things.
I don't see the need to give you guys anymore information.

Anyway, I gotta skidaddle.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Light- Townest Town
Udell- lean
Mango- lean
Lind- lean
Jew- tiniest lean.

Null on the rest.

Sus
- Mid
- Rhea
- Theknightofthesea

- scummieet scum- Ratchect

Ekko- Wack. Dont know about this guy.

:kobeha:

Aryt. I'm dipping.

Night.
appreciate the read list tho it came at a weird time lmao

r u gna vote knight or ratchet?

1. dont address ur king like that, you insolent fool
2. whats wrong with playing it as such? i dont read ur brain to know u will unvote him if he claim. and his claim can be faked and directed to outing the real cop. him not claiming is more towny than him claiming if anything.
3. well u r super salty for sure
4. tpein not claiming is very good for him. he keeps his role vague and not give scum free info. now if u will kindly tell me where i insinuated all guilty voters are scum pls go ahead.
5. tpein's eyes on ratchet as well, how does that make u feel? are u gna continue going over easy lynches now.
6. do u think ppl who didnt vote tpein are bad? what about TAC or all other players that didnt vote?
1. What was that quote from Kingdom again? Oh yea I remember...I foolish king will lead to the downfall of a kingdom.
2. He didn't cooperate, you don't need to try and read my brain I am straight forward and simple minded.
3. No I am not, do not quote anymore. I do not wish to speak to you.

Ignores everything else.....

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
1. What was that quote from Kingdom again? Oh yea I remember...I foolish king will lead to the downfall of a kingdom.
2. He didn't cooperate, you don't need to try and read my brain I am straight forward and simple minded.
3. No I am not, do not quote anymore. I do not wish to speak to you.

Ignores everything else.....
as expected from lowly mortal

Status
Not open for further replies.