Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
@Nefertari Rhea Yupp, you're right.

I think we can trust Blother and T-pein for now. If that's the case, then we can pursue Ratchet since we have a functional result on him from T-pein, but we don't know what.

Also, I may have something from last night depending on what @TheKnightOfTheSea has to say regarding his "100%" knowledge of T-pein.

Rhea

Cattitude
โ€Ž
Also, I may have something from last night depending on what @TheKnightOfTheSea has to say regarding his "100%" knowledge of T-pein.
Actually I saved this for later and still waiting for @Ratchet to show up...
But whatever,

Well, based on his post below is...

I changed my mind.

The only thing I'm 100% sure about you is that your role is something that give you information
He can confirmed in 100% might be because his role is Investigative, I think he used it on T-Pein last night and got the result about T-Pein class and he slipped :catblush:

And... based on wiki, the roles that can invest class is Unseen Investigative roles cmiiw

Rhea

Cattitude
โ€Ž
In case I cant come back until EOD, I will leave this :

Scum :
Knight
Ratchet
Beta
but if he posted something and later read his posts and can help Town, then I will have : destro

Still 50:50 on Cult :
Mango
TAC

Town :
Light
Lind
Blother
T-Pein

Our King

The rest is null.

Vote Lynch Knight @Queen

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I see I haven't missed much. I think we should continue with the Knight lynch for now. Ratchet hasn't said a word, and if he doesn't post at least 3 times he should be mod blocked. Of course this could change depending on what T-Pein has on him.

@Ten Yaksha Blother since you already claimed tell us exactly which ability you used on T-Pein. Observe or Overlook?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Sure, waste a Vig on me.

@Midnight Delight over half of your posts are just you saying hi, or short answers while the other half that I didn't bother to quote is just fluff.

You're scum this game aren't you.

How long do I have to wait till town midnight "I have an idea"

Come on bro.
Post automatically merged:

Smd.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Well I still think Usopp's vibe is different this game.
Don't think he's as pure as most think he is.

But I like Udell the most here for now

Status
Not open for further replies.