Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Because I don't have a reason to help either town or Scum here.
You threatened Marimo earlier with death which means you are a killing neutral. I think I know what role you are based on what you said.

Well, that wasn't the point I was trying to make though. I'm saying we can know if it is a "cult" game or an "unseen" game
Sure but we already know that Mango. The sheriff/paladin shouldn't come out, at least not yet.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
ALright fine, seems my input means fuckall then, might as well just let you all solve the game since you know everything
Why are you getting so jumpy now Mango? All I've said that is that we know that, which is a fact. You trying to fish out the sheriff/paladin is a bad move. We need them to be able to invest and not make them the targets of conversion. So we don't need them to out themselves yet.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Why are you getting so jumpy now Mango? All I've said that is that we know that, which is a fact. You trying to fish out the sheriff/paladin is a bad move. We need them to be able to invest and not make them the targets of conversion. So we don't need them to out themselves yet.
Because I didn't know this, and apparently everyone else know, I just interpreteded it as dismissive.
And also partly because I'm low on bloodsugar, so I probably have to go get something to eat

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Regardless of whether mid is indie or not,he still flat out blanked me and gave me no suitable answer.

There's also heavey coasting on his part.

He's not town

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You don't have a game ending wincon from what you claim so if you're willing to help BD we can let you stick around. Seems like you already did, based on what you said about Lind. But you're gonna have to be more transparent.

Because I didn't know this, and apparently everyone else know,
Well tbf most people have already played this, maybe 2-3 haven't and aren't aware, but they can use the wiki. It's fine tho, just don't try to search for them. We need them to be able to properly do their jobs. They should stay hidden unless we are completely screwed and have no idea what's going on or they have a result they cannot communicate in any other way.

And also partly because I'm low on bloodsugar, so I probably have to go get something to eat
Go grab something to eat my dude.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Hmm. Well scum would probably stay away from him, they wouldn't wanna convert him, of course if he wasn't scum from the start, but I find it odd no one else checked him in any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.