Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Wouldn't it be easier to kill me instead?
Not really. Marimo appears to be a BD and him dying after you threatened him would most likely mean we would have to go for you. You're a neutral so not a big problem now for scum. Though, yeah you could be targeted too.

Well I still think Usopp's vibe is different this game.
Don't think he's as pure as most think he is.

But I like Udell the most here for now
Why though? I mean the king is soft pushing yet the person he saved last phase somehow checked the guy I called out last DP. No one listens to me and I repeatedly called salty so imma just watch town play like sheep. Also don't think I have seen anything from you. Why do you keep calling out to Beta?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Why though? I mean the king is soft pushing yet the person he saved last phase somehow checked the guy I called out last DP. No one listens to me and I repeatedly called salty so imma just watch town play like sheep. Also don't think I have seen anything from you. Why do you keep calling out to Beta?
Because he's not replying at all, and I saw him active.
Also, it's a feeling, a vibe. Same as when I felt TAC was being scummy in the Naruto game without real proof, but backtracked when his lynch was too easy (he was mafia too though)

Because he's not replying at all, and I saw him active.
Also, it's a feeling, a vibe. Same as when I felt TAC was being scummy in the Naruto game without real proof, but backtracked when his lynch was too easy (he was mafia too though)
Then Beta either got culted or silenced. Our anti cult sheriff can deal with him. Then again Ratchet hasn't posted either so now i am wondering wtf is going on. I am holding back my vote but imma either lynch knight or ratchet. prefer the latter but no one seems to be with it due to pein.
I wanna become your disciple
Nah I like my role. I don't want to be king it's kinda annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.