Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
should realistically be none on day 1

maybe randomized cult

but i thought there r no scum cops night 1

knight looks like hes just a townie that goofed lol but like i said town rly need a flip lmao
right now it looks knight looks the worst
I do agree that mango is weird with the sheeping votes. Also earlier I feel like he's been fishing for roles.
He should be checked/rb'd this night.

I'm gonna stick with Knight though because his flip might also give info on tpein.
Plus his defense didn't make any sense and sounded like a scum pushed to a corner

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Are we sure Knight’s the safest lynch? I could change my vote off of Ratchet if we need the number, but I missed most of the conversation that led to him becoming the popular choice.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Vote Tally 2:
@MangoSenpai -> Ekkologix -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> Ten Yaksha Blother -> * -> Finalbeta -> Midnight Delight -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@The Destoryer -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> *
@Kiwipom -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Udell -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> *
@Light D Lamperouge -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Ekkologix -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> * -> Ratchet -> MangoSenpai
@Ten Yaksha Blother -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> Ekkologix -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Jew D. Boy -> Ratchet
@Nefertari Rhea -> Finalbeta ->TheKnightOfTheSea
@TheAncientCenturion -> MangoSenpai
@T-Pein™ -> MangoSenpai -> Ratchet

TheKnightOfTheSea - 5
Ratchet - 2
MangoSenpai - 2

@Ratchet @Ekkologix @Ten Yaksha Blother @Udell @Marimo_420 @T-Pein™ @Lindltaylor @MangoSenpai @Finalbeta @Midnight Delight @TheKnightOfTheSea @Nefertari Rhea @The Destoryer @Kiwipom @TheAncientCenturion @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch.​
Your tags don't work.

Also i've voted for Theknight too.

Shtis slow af again, and bota seems to have given up. Ratchet too

:kobeha:

I would like at least someone to get lynched today though pls.

Need Knight man hammered.

VOTE THEKNIGHTOFTHESEA @Queen

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
A slip that could be scum cop, but he’s also not experienced in this game type
That’s what I thought he said, just didn’t read close enough to be sure. Did Ratchet ever show up and answer T-Pein?
Post automatically merged:

Your tags don't work.

Also i've voted for Theknight too.
I got the tag, it’s the only reason I remembered to come here before the phase ends :laughmoji:

Emil

Certified Memelord
im just gna compile why im skeptical about knight.

1. if hes scum, hes rly getting no help or guidance whatsoever from his scummates. looks like he is just saying whatever comes to his mind clearly and this lynch will be a learning experience for him if town

2. there should not be a role cop night 1 so what exactly is knight doing by saying he 100% knows tpein is Investigative role lol

3. if there is a role cop night 1 somehow. why would they rolecop tpein? he already said he is cop on thread lol. unless they culted tpein maybe?

4. blother said none targeted tpein so there is no way he was culted or rolecoped anyway so what exactly is knight talking about lol

its such a headache trying to decipher this nonesense, but i genuinly feel we r mislynching knight here

howevere i could be wrong so certainly wont oppose this. its one of the best leads we have today and thats already sad tbh. means we arent doing the best at hunting rn

I may or may not have healed up Lind
My man

Although Lind didn't claim he was attacked. If Lind withheld info about being attacked then he is scum. I am loving this game, pretty much have scum outted. I want to hear what Lind has to say. If I was wrong about Lind then damn. Last thing I need is ekko of all people being right.

Although since I defended Lind hard last phase and our watcher confirmed no one visit Pein by POE someone else should have been converted unless they unlucky and hit a conversion immune.

Destroyer is eerily silent. :jay-he:

So since Pein is town Ratchet is 100% scum. That is a fact, he soft push Pein last phase but never voted. I was the first person to call him out and I am usually never wrong about 2 people.

So with midnight being 3rd party and TAC being weird. I am certain that knight and Ratchet are scum together. Either one is fine for today's lynch. I will keep my eye on the thread but Light is right, Knight needs to die.

Woooo them rhymes boi. Starting my career as a rapper. Make sure yall listen to my mixtapes

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
That’s what I thought he said, just didn’t read close enough to be sure. Did Ratchet ever show up and answer T-Pein?
Post automatically merged:

I got the tag, it’s the only reason I remembered to come here before the phase ends :laughmoji:
Really ? I think my account's just broken.

im just gna compile why im skeptical about knight.

1. if hes scum, hes rly getting no help or guidance whatsoever from his scummates. looks like he is just saying whatever comes to his mind clearly and this lynch will be a learning experience for him if town

2. there should not be a role cop night 1 so what exactly is knight doing by saying he 100% knows tpein is Investigative role lol

3. if there is a role cop night 1 somehow. why would they rolecop tpein? he already said he is cop on thread lol. unless they culted tpein maybe?

4. blother said none targeted tpein so there is no way he was culted or rolecoped anyway so what exactly is knight talking about lol

its such a headache trying to decipher this nonesense, but i genuinly feel we r mislynching knight here

howevere i could be wrong so certainly wont oppose this. its one of the best leads we have today and thats already sad tbh. means we arent doing the best at hunting rn
My king is assuming Pein was culted when someone watched Pein last night?? :denzimote::denzimote:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I wasn't notified of anything in my pm.

Anyway, I don't really think Mango is the right lynch for now either. I would prefer we stay on the knight lynch and that's also backed by my own personal reasoning here, which I'd rather be kept hidden.

You wanted Knight's lynch over Pein last phase. sooo umm how do I put this???

Feels like Ekko is trying to cover his tracks. We are lynching knight end of story.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I may or may not have healed up Lind
Are you being coy, or do you really not know if it was him you healed?
one of ratchet/beta is post silenced, leaning beta

racthet shud be vigged accordingly since he is if no use if this continues
This is the only explanation for Final, whereas Ratchet seems like he’s never here in any game, so I think I agree with this. Final being silenced by force makes me lean a little more town on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.