Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I don't want to bring up real life stuff. But he made a Profile post that implies he's going through some stuff at the moment which explains his inactivity
I saw that too, but we can't let that influence us much.

First he was acting weird way before that. Didn't want to help out BD, avoided answering, and when pushed gave really vague answers, and most likely slipped. A player has hinted that they also have something on Knight. We need some answers now. We can't let this day go to waste too.

With his flip we have info.

If scum that's great. We know who we're up against without endangering our sheriffs/paladins, and can take a look at the way he interacted with people, who stands out as odd, and which interaction as forced.

If town it's still better than nothing. As I said above a player hinted at having something on Knight, so we look there. Moreover, he hasn't really been helpful at all, and even said he doesn't wanna give us info, so there is that. If he's gonna be inactive his flip is better than that.

Not trying to be rude or anything, I understand real life and problems, but we also need to play the game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I saw that too, but we can't let that influence us much.

First he was acting weird way before that. Didn't want to help out BD, avoided answering, and when pushed gave really vague answers, and most likely slipped. A player has hinted that they also have something on Knight. We need some answers now. We can't let this day go to waste too.

With his flip we have info.

If scum that's great. We know who we're up against without endangering our sheriffs/paladins, and can take a look at the way he interacted with people, who stands out as odd, and which interaction as forced.

If town it's still better than nothing. As I said above a player hinted at having something on Knight, so we look there. Moreover, he hasn't really been helpful at all, and even said he doesn't wanna give us info, so there is that. If he's gonna be inactive his flip is better than that.

Not trying to be rude or anything, I understand real life and problems, but we also need to play the game.
well we have already established why he cant realistically be scum cop

none visited tpein and there shudnt be a scum cop night 1 anyway

so idk what kinda slip is that tbh lol

him not clearing it up is so bad tho

Why are you assuming he is scum cop rather than scum? Him not being around is unfortunate, since he cannot defend himself nor claim so now I don't feel so confident especially after what Midnight said.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Well we're find out soon enough what it is I guess. He could just be scum that thought Pein is an invest or converted over night.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Why are you assuming he is scum cop rather than scum? Him not being around is unfortunate, since he cannot defend himself nor claim so now I don't feel so confident especially after what Midnight said.
Well we're find out soon enough what it is I guess. He could just be scum that thought Pein is an invest or converted over night.
they cannot have targeted tpein since blother didnt see him being targeted

its either yes 1. knight is scum that is just guessing tpein is cop (then why would he say he knows it 100% ? what does he hope to accomplish?)

2. he is a town that goofed hard

Status
Not open for further replies.