Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Just like I said.
He did the inverse of this the previous phase.
Looks like he is just confused.
In any case.
He matched with destroyer who flipped town so...
Yeah I am willing to believe he confused it now otherwise like 5 people should be lying and that's too many imo.

I brought that up early this DP. Marimo and Jew both soft push the king. Dealing with the king is not easy for cult. I tried that strategy already. Kill the king and then take his place. To do this, converting the strongest tr is the smartest idea since town will be reluctant to have the prince step up.
Possible very possible.

Also did not vote for TKOTS, but that doesnโ€™t quite fit your narrative, so I see why you didnโ€™t bring that up.
It's true you didn't. But that's because your vote was on Ratchet for applying heat as you yourself said. You also noted that you were down with the Knight lynch

Iโ€™ll do this too, Iโ€™m on board for a Knight lynch but donโ€™t mind applying a little more heat in his direction.

Vote Lynch Ratchet @Queen
so I don't see how bringing up that you didn't vote for him is gonna help you.

You and Larry split up votes between two people so that the cult members vote for different people and so that you can continue pushing Ratchet for later justifying it by saying you were susing him always and even voting him up.

Yeah I think I am fine with pursuing this for now

Vote lynch JDB @Queen

Rhea

Cattitude
โ€Ž
Pein on D1 said he have something with Ratchet, and why he even know already.

I'm on D1 have Ten and didnt know who is he, that is why I questioning him and he said he was BD and observer. Then on N1 I checked someone and got the results "match"

Ahh fyi, the first person is decide by Host randomly. And then I pick the next person to used matchmake on N1, then N2 pick other person to matchmake with the person on N1 that I picked. I got my result "matched" on N1 and N2. Now you guys can check the wiki and make calculations.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
You and Larry split up votes between two people so that the cult members vote for different people and so that you can continue pushing Ratchet for later justifying it by saying you were susing him always and even voting him up.
Whew, you must be sweating from that extremely long walkโ€ฆif this feels substantial enough to pursue, have at it, but the truth is gonna make you feel pretty foolish :shocking:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Whew, you must be sweating from that extremely long walkโ€ฆif this feels substantial enough to pursue, have at it, but the truth is gonna make you feel pretty foolish :shocking:
Yeah I am content with pushing it for now. Best outcome is that I am right and we got the other cult member. Worst outcome is that I am wrong but we get you to talk more now and get to the bottom of this as well as narrow down the suspects and establish a good lead for today.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
People who wanted Ratchet out btw and sused him D1 were
> Me
> Larry
> Udell
> JDB
> Kiwi(?) can't remember rn clearly
I didn't sus Ratchet. In fact I said the case was weak.
The case on ratchet seems rather week tbh. Every time Iโ€™ve played with him heโ€™s always been inactive

I don't know. Just the ability name doesn't match with what he's saying it should do. The ability should have been observe that would have made him the tracker. Instead he told me he used overlook which is a watcher.
This is the second time that Ten made a mistake with his abilities then. The first time he made the confusion about watching vs tracking when he said no one visited TPein which made TPein "cleared" for N1 conversion

While having two maids is not impossible, Rhea vs TPein looks like someone is lying since their abilities apparently don't match up.

Rhea has been a lot more open with the fact that she has info while TPein picked an inactive target, waited for him to say something before revealing his info (which he ultimately never did because Ratchet never showed up). Also Rhea saying that he slipped.

idk about you guys but Pein looks a lot worse here. If TPein flips scum, we'll need to check Ten

No, I didnt visit anyone on N1.
Then on N1 I checked someone and got the results "match"
wait so did you or did you not visit someone N1?

Did I ever actually say that? I already know the answer, but I wanna see if you do.
Well it was more of a soft push. This forum lacks a decent iso post feature so playing mafia here is kinda annoying sometimes.

Your first post was that you didn't recognize Ekko as king which seemed like a harmless joke. Marimo seemed more aggressive as he didn't like Ekko and made it clear.

You could have made other post regarding Ekko but I don't remember. Tomorrow I can dig deeper.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Yeah I am content with pushing it for now. Best outcome is that I am right and we got the other cult member. Worst outcome is that I am wrong but we get you to talk more now and get to the bottom of this as well as narrow down the suspects and establish a good lead for today.
The bottom of what, exactly? Whether or not Iโ€™m the Invoker? I can guarantee that Final would be on my shortlist of people to silence, but I had nothing to do with him.
Post automatically merged:

Well it was more of a soft push. This forum lacks a decent iso post feature so playing mafia here is kinda annoying sometimes.

Your first post was that you didn't recognize Ekko as king which seemed like a harmless joke. Marimo seemed more aggressive as he didn't like Ekko and made it clear.

You could have made other post regarding Ekko but I don't remember. Tomorrow I can dig deeper.
Good thing you didnโ€™t do any actual checking before firing off random theories like this, very useful and helpful gameplay for a townie :pepeke:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Pein on D1 said he have something with Ratchet, and why he even know already.
He said it on D2 tho, not D1.

Now we have two maids a
This is possible in the game btw. The Maid is not a unique role.

Not trying to defend T-Pein here but we need to act with a clear head.

T-Pein you're also giving me a headache. Here you apparently confused your abilities
My ability cannot be observed so maybe that is what happened.
I 100% did make some moves tho.
Matchmake can be observed.

You corrected yourself later tho
I looked it up.
My ability I used does count as visiting.
I have two abilities but only one has the disclosure

I didn't sus Ratchet. In fact I said the case was weak.
Yes I didn't remember clearly that why I put a question mark.

This is the second time that Ten made a mistake with his abilities then
Yes it seems so.

idk about you guys but Pein looks a lot worse here. If TPein flips scum, we'll need to check Ten
The thing is both T-Pein and Rhea claim that Ten is good

I'm on D1 have Ten and didnt know who is he, that is why I questioning him and he said he was BD and observer. Then on N1 I checked someone and got the results "match"
So whoever Rhea checked should be whatever Ten is, who claimed a BD observer.

And T-Pein's results say that Ratchet matched with Dest who matched with Ten and Dest flipped BD.

The bottom of what, exactly? Whether or not Iโ€™m the Invoker?
That and as I said above narrowing down the suspects. Do you have any info to share with us by any chance?

Good thing you didnโ€™t do any actual checking before firing off random theories like this, very useful and helpful gameplay for a townie :pepeke:
I don't need to because I remember that you did. I just need to find the posts but back tracking on this forum is a pain I pretty much never do it. You were def with me D1 and agreed with my reads. I didn't scum read you or Marimo and yet Marimo tried to kill me so now I gotta re-evaluate how I feel about your game play.

I do love the shade you're throwing here though. Come on push harder if you think I am scum. I am sure you can support your theory.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I don't need to because I remember that you did. I just need to find the posts but back tracking on this forum is a pain I pretty much never do it. You were def with me D1 and agreed with my reads. I didn't scum read you or Marimo and yet Marimo tried to kill me so now I gotta re-evaluate how I feel about your game play.

I do love the shade you're throwing here though. Come on push harder if you think I am scum. I am sure you can support your theory.
You remembering something I didnโ€™t say doesnโ€™t really make for a strong case here, and you just explained why I donโ€™t actually think youโ€™re scum, but Iโ€™m going to defend myself from baseless accusations even when lobbed by someone I also read as town. Tying me to Marimo because of inconclusive โ€œevidenceโ€ doesnโ€™t earn you additional townie points, though.
Post automatically merged:

You were only healed once?
Why would I need to be healed multiple times from a single injury, Light?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Then Iโ€™d say that doctor is lying, no accredited physician would find it necessary to treat a healed injury :luuh:
I don't see why someone will lie in their log books

but regardless, how did you know you were healed N1 though?
afaik you don't get a message that tells you you were visited by the doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.