Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Are you really trying to lynch light right now?
If I'm not missing anyone out, then the last remaining ones for me would be between TAC, JDB, Light and Kiwi.

The fact that JDB was bled day 1 means that he isn't part of cult. TAC was imprisoned last night which means he claimed to the prince. I think I have a pretty good idea of who the prince is and I trust him. That leaves Light and Kiwi, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm more skeptical of Light based on his reaction towards yours and Rhea's claim. Kiwi's aligned more with a townie reaction to me. No offence, but you really were scummy day 1 and you played terrible if you are town. Rhea, playstyle wise, is far better than you.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
I have no idea what issue you've had with me since D1 but it's funny that you're only voting me now that you're under fire for a botched maid counterclaim and sheeping off other people's susses once the attention has been taken away from you

If you really are invest, how come you never invested me? It's cuz you're lying and you know I'm BD.
Maid is easy to fake for cult since they already know how investigative results will show up

And you're the what, fourth invest in town? lol

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Especially you @Light D Lamperouge it's like you knew Pein and Rhea were both town and just chose to not take a stance and vote JDB.
I don't know if they are both town. At the moment I was treating their claims as true and decided to pursue something else. Off a gut read I went for JDB and after pursuing that I got here

By process of elimination the players who I sus are
Lind
Kiwi
TAC

And I think TAC has looked better today, enough for me to suspect Lind and Kiwi more over him.

Of course this is taking into account that everyone who has claimed here, including our two maids, is telling the truth.
And even there you see me saying that this is taking into account that everyone who claimed told the truth.

Not caught up, at page 61, but I am pretty sure Destroyer went to Ekko N2?
Where did you get this from?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
If I'm not missing anyone out, then the last remaining ones for me would be between TAC, JDB, Light and Kiwi.
See Lind our lists are identical which means we're noting all the same things down. So you see how I arrived where I arrived.

But really the options are becoming minimal. It's legit then JDB, you, me and TAC.
You in the above quote is Kiwi

The fact that JDB was bled day 1 means that he isn't part of cult.
We both removed JDB for the same reason

JDB was bleeding and healed so let's say not him. That leaves the 3 of us.

TAC was imprisoned last night which means he claimed to the prince. I think I have a pretty good idea of who the prince is and I trust him. That leaves Light and Kiwi, if I'm not mistaken.
And I chose to believe TAC today more than Kiwi
So between TAC and you. And honestly rn I am favouring you as the baddie.

So yeah I think we need to lynch Kiwi today to clear some things up or at least get way more from her than we have now. If it isn't her then there's someone definitely lying or falsely cleared by someone. But it boils down to the same people so sooner or later we have to check that.

Vote lynch Kiwi @Queen

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
I don't know if they are both town. At the moment I was treating their claims as true and decided to pursue something else. Off a gut read I went for JDB and after pursuing that I got here
Light, I highly doubt T-Pein is town here. I just canโ€™t read him or anything heโ€™s done as town, and from reads alone I think Rhea is the real and only maid here.

So yeah I think we need to lynch Kiwi today to clear some things up or at least get way more from her than we have now. If it isn't her then there's someone definitely lying or falsely cleared by someone. But it boils down to the same people so sooner or later we have to check that.
That PoE list is something Iโ€™m very skeptical about. Iโ€˜m reading Kiwi as town and I would rather not pursue a lynch on you from the list that we both arrived at because of PoE.

Clearly the PoE isnโ€™t working for me since Iโ€™ve more than once mentioned that T-Pein, one of the players we chose as town from the PoE process, is very scummy to me.

I just find it very weird youโ€™re believing him to go after Kiwi. Even if itโ€™s possible for 2 maids to be present in a ToL game, I donโ€™t think thatโ€™s the case here.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
See Lind our lists are identical which means we're noting all the same things down. So you see how I arrived where I arrived.

You in the above quote is Kiwi

We both removed JDB for the same reason

And I chose to believe TAC today more than Kiwi

Vote lynch Kiwi @Queen
Pein backed off from the โ€œIโ€™m counter claiming Rheaโ€ stance so easily and quickly, it really seemed like he just wanted to push her to see if it would work and backed off the moment another option (kiwi) presented itself.

And now, he gives no reason to go after Kiwi.

His next night action is going after Udell, which is bizarre according to many here. What would be the point of going after Udell, when we think itโ€™s Marimo who tried to kill Udell last night?

Him checking Udell with Destroyer seems more like heโ€™s trying to confirm himself as the maid rather than actually confirm Udell as BD. Most of us expect the result to match anyway. How would his action even push the day phase forward in terms of his results on Udell?

His action basically translates to โ€œYo guys, so you were right. I used my blue dragon maid abilities to confirm Udell is BD like we already knew. So Iโ€™m also Town hereโ€

Like come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.