Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
So yeah I think we need to lynch Kiwi today to clear some things up or at least get way more from her than we have now. If it isn't her then there's someone definitely lying or falsely cleared by someone. But it boils down to the same people so sooner or later we have to check that.
So you’re only lynching me because I didn’t claim yet?
Cuz other than you not knowing my role, there is nothing else to clear up

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light, I highly doubt T-Pein is town here. I just can’t read him or anything he’s done as town, and from reads alone I think Rhea is the real and only maid here.
Yeah don't get me wrong I also think that if Kiwi isn't it it has to be T-Pein. His flip D1 would have been tremendously helpful thinking of it now.

The thing is Marimo voted for him D1 and said he wanted a lynch
Yeah, I wanna see someone flip, first day phase ending with no lynch is a waste of a day phase.

VOTE LYNCH T-PEIN @Queen
If I am not reading the vote count wrongly this is the 6th vote on T-Pein, Dest voted last, and this is an hour and around 20 minutes before EOD
Vote Tally 3:
@The Destoryer -> Ekkologix -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> T-Pein™
@T-Pein™ -> The Destoryer -> Lindltaylor
@Ekkologix -> TheAncientCenturion -> Lindltaylor -> TheAncientCenturion
@Lindltaylor -> Ekkologix -> T-Pein™
@Udell -> T-Pein™
@Light D Lamperouge -> Nefertari Rhea -> TheAncientCenturion -> T-Pein™
@Finalbeta -> The Destoryer
@Jew D. Boy -> T-Pein™
@MangoSenpai -> The Destoryer
@TheAncientCenturion -> T-Pein™
@Marimo_420 -> T-Pein™
@TheKnightOfTheSea -> T-Pein™
@Kiwipom -> T-Pein™

T-Pein™ - 9
The Destoryer - 2
TheAncientCenturion - 1
Lindltaylor - 1
I don't think Marimo is a busser, especially in a two man team on D1. As I said the vote is number 6 and without it T-Pein probably wouldn't have been on the trial at all. If they were scum buddies Marimo could have just waited out to see what's gonna happen and who's gonna vote where and when.

That PoE list is something I’m very skeptical about. I‘m reading Kiwi as town and I would rather not pursue a lynch on you from the list that we both arrived at because of PoE.

Clearly the PoE isn’t working for me since I’ve more than once mentioned that T-Pein, one of the players we chose as town from the PoE process, is very scummy to me.
I mean yeah we cannot be sure that the list is fine, but that's why we need to test it out. It keeps boiling down to the same players so we need to take care of it soon.

I just find it very weird you’re believing him to go after Kiwi. Even if it’s possible for 2 maids to be present in a ToL game, I don’t think that’s the case here.
Again, I can't be sure. 2 maids in a game is possible, they are not unique. I am pushing for Kiwi now tho to at least try to get something out of her so we can make the right choice.

Pein backed off from the “I’m counter claiming Rhea” stance so easily and quickly, it really seemed like he just wanted to push her to see if it would work and backed off the moment another option (kiwi) presented itself.
I don't think either of them knew there could be more versions of the same role in the game tbh.

His next night action is going after Udell, which is bizarre according to many here. What would be the point of going after Udell, when we think it’s Marimo who tried to kill Udell last night?

Him checking Udell with Destroyer seems more like he’s trying to confirm himself as the maid rather than actually confirm Udell as BD. Most of us expect the result to match anyway. How would his action even push the day phase forward in terms of his results on Udell?

His action basically translates to “Yo guys, so you were right. I used my blue dragon maid abilities to confirm Udell is BD like we already knew. So I’m also Town here”
I think he's bullshitting about checking Udell tbh.

Like don't get me wrong, I do think he is sus too and I am not trying to defend T-Pein, I am just trying to look at the whole picture.

So you’re only lynching me because I didn’t claim yet?
Cuz other than you not knowing my role, there is nothing else to clear up
Well that's how PoE works normally. It's named like that for a reason.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lol you are sweating.
Why tho.
My targets are unpredictable.
Get good.
Yes, Udell is so unpredictable that he’s a bad target to choose.

Forget about the mafia jargon and lets think logically about this.

A town cop would help weed out the bad from the good, right? Meaning it would reduce the lynch pool. An innocent would remove a person from the lynch pool and a guilty would reduce the lynch pool to 1.

In this case with Udell, what does your unpredictable target do for us?
1) Udell was not in the lynch pool to be removed from it.
2) if you get an Inno on Udell, it would not reduce the lynch pool either.

So your night action is effectively useless for town.

New theory,
The people rhea is trying to town clear are scum.
So basically lind.

I am town clearing ratchet and ten.
Rhea town cleared ten with me already. She came out that she checked ten last day phase.

The only person unique in your results is Ratchet. Destroyer already flipped town, and now ten is not new in your results.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't think Marimo is a busser, especially in a two man team on D1. As I said the vote is number 6 and without it T-Pein probably wouldn't have been on the trial at all. If they were scum buddies Marimo could have just waited out to see what's gonna happen and who's gonna vote where and when.
I actually think bussing in a 2 man team on day 1 for cult isn’t a bad strategy. But anyway, I think an hour and 20 mins in, T-Pein was already set for the lynch for Marimo to try and save him.

Again, I can't be sure. 2 maids in a game is possible, they are not unique. I am pushing for Kiwi now tho to at least try to get something out of her so we can make the right choice.
I personally think Kiwi is a bad choice and I don’t think a claim is what we need here. Players were thinking about a cult invest being absent in the game. Which is turning out to be true since we all think the invoker is the last scum.

This means the more claims we get, we help scum narrow down on priority targets. Scum’s only source of info would be the claims that town gets.

In this day phase we already have a mechanical result from “2 maids” and one attempted to counter claim the other. One of the maids is very scummy and I see no reason to get a claim out of a town read over T-Pein imo.

Vote Tally 1:
@MangoSenpai -> Ratchet
@Udell -> Jew D. Boy -> T-Pein™
@Nefertari Rhea -> T-Pein™
@Light D Lamperouge -> Jew D. Boy -> * -> Kiwipom
@TheAncientCenturion -> Lindltaylor -> *
@T-Pein™ -> Kiwipom
@Lindltaylor -> T-Pein™
@Ten Yaksha Blother -> T-Pein™

T-Pein™ - 4
Kiwipom - 2
Ratchet - 1

@Ratchet @Ekkologix @Ten Yaksha Blother @Udell @T-Pein™ @Lindltaylor @MangoSenpai @Midnight Delight @Nefertari Rhea @Kiwipom @TheAncientCenturion @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.​

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Vote Tally 1:
@MangoSenpai -> Ratchet
@Udell -> Jew D. Boy -> T-Pein™
@Nefertari Rhea -> T-Pein™
@Light D Lamperouge -> Jew D. Boy -> * -> Kiwipom
@TheAncientCenturion -> Lindltaylor
@T-Pein™ -> Kiwipom
@Lindltaylor -> T-Pein™
@Ten Yaksha Blother -> T-Pein™

T-Pein™ - 4
Kiwipom - 2
Ratchet - 1
Lindltaylor - 1

@Ratchet @Ekkologix @Ten Yaksha Blother @Udell @T-Pein™ @Lindltaylor @MangoSenpai @Midnight Delight @Nefertari Rhea @Kiwipom @TheAncientCenturion @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.​
I actually unvoted Lindie a page after I voted him

Status
Not open for further replies.