@Light D Lamperouge -> Jew D. Boy -> * -> Kiwipom
@TheAncientCenturion -> Lindltaylor -> *
@T-Pein™ -> Kiwipom
@Lindltaylor -> T-Pein™
@Ten Yaksha Blother -> T-Pein™

T-Pein™ - 4
Kiwipom - 2
Ratchet - 1

@Ratchet @Ekkologix @Ten Yaksha Blother @Udell @T-Pein™ @Lindltaylor @MangoSenpai @Midnight Delight @Nefertari Rhea @Kiwipom @TheAncientCenturion @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.​
I thought I voted already

Vote Tpein @Queen

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
What keeps? Cuz you’re making it sound like there is more to this than you don’t trust me because you don’t have my claim
The list of suspects. In multiple cases with multiple people it comes down to the same people.

Nope, this is called lazy town
Trust me it isn't lazy town at all. I've gone through the info multiple times to peg down what could be wrong.

I actually think bussing in a 2 man team on day 1 for cult isn’t a bad strategy.
It maybe isn't but I am not sure if it's a Marimo play.

But anyway, I think an hour and 20 mins in, T-Pein was already set for the lynch for Marimo to try and save him.
It's an hour and 20 minutes to the end of the phase not an hour and 20 minutes in the phase. And as I said Marry was number 6 voter or so meaning T-Pein had around 5 votes by then. He wasn't set for the lynch. We barely managed to get enough people to proceed with the trial later lol. Like Dest voted 3 or 4 minutes before Queen locked the votes.

I personally think Kiwi is a bad choice and I don’t think a claim is what we need here. Players were thinking about a cult invest being absent in the game. Which is turning out to be true since we all think the invoker is the last scum.

This means the more claims we get, we help scum narrow down on priority targets. Scum’s only source of info would be the claims that town gets.
See I don't really agree with this. If the Invoker is the last scum it's in our best interest to take care of him now. If that means pushing someone to claim then so be it.

Limiting information and the spread of it can be a good idea to keep people outta the loop and see how who reacts and when but we also sometimes need it out there.

Also the Invoker might not be the last scum. N1 no one died so someone was probably converted. N2 Eradicate was used by Marimo apparently meaning he didn't convert anyone because his ability was on cooldown thanks to it being a success.

Vote Tally 2:
@MangoSenpai -> Ratchet -> T-Pein™
@Udell -> Jew D. Boy -> T-Pein™
@Nefertari Rhea -> T-Pein™
@Light D Lamperouge -> Jew D. Boy -> * -> Kiwipom
@TheAncientCenturion -> Lindltaylor -> *
@T-Pein™ -> Kiwipom
@Lindltaylor -> T-Pein™
@Ten Yaksha Blother -> T-Pein™
@Jew D. Boy -> Lindltaylor
@Kiwipom -> T-Pein™
@Midnight Delight -> T-Pein™

T-Pein™ - 7
Kiwipom - 2
Ratchet - 1
Lindltaylor - 1

@Ratchet @Ekkologix @Ten Yaksha Blother @Udell @T-Pein™ @Lindltaylor @MangoSenpai @Midnight Delight @Nefertari Rhea @Kiwipom @TheAncientCenturion @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

STOP POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.