Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
What excuses can I possibly have lol? I'm stating fact here. I'm the Butler for godsake.

Are you really town here, or were you converted TAC? Everyone agrees that the remaining cultist is probably an invoker who has redirecting and blocking abilities.

Midnight claimed that he was blocked, so that adds more credibility that we are dealing with an invoker. Rhea could have been easily redirected to someone who's blue dragon. I'm not cult here and blue dragon.
Midnight hit Kiwi in jail, you can't effect people in jail.

Begone, you lying filth. Your clawing for my crown is unforgivable and I'll not have you taint these lands henceforth and forever after.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Midnight hit Kiwi in jail, you can't effect people in jail.
I'm not even talking about Kiwi, I'm talking about Midnight claiming he was role blocked last day phase. Are all royals in this game tyrants or just scum? Maybe both and they're all coming after me for some reason lmao.

Begone, you lying filth. Your clawing for my crown is unforgivable and I'll not have you taint these lands henceforth and forever after.
Alright, Queen, I beseech your highness to listen to words of reason. For you have gone mad from losing your son and now having your late husband uncovered as royal filth.

Do not lose hope in this world and do not succumb to madness.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
What excuses can I possibly have lol? I'm stating fact here. I'm the Butler for godsake.

Are you really town here, or were you converted TAC? Everyone agrees that the remaining cultist is probably an invoker who has redirecting and blocking abilities.

Midnight claimed that he was blocked, so that adds more credibility that we are dealing with an invoker. Rhea could have been easily redirected to someone who's blue dragon. I'm not cult here and blue dragon.
I was also for a fact 100% without a shred of doubt redirected tonight

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I was also for a fact 100% without a shred of doubt redirected tonight
Then we can all agree that redirections are happening in the game. I don't know why TAC isn't considering this at all. He's pushing me either like he knows who was redirected, or he doesn't care who was, which is possible if he is the cult.

I'm getting more certain that TAC may have been converted here.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Then we can all agree that redirections are happening in the game. I don't know why TAC isn't considering this at all. He's pushing me either like he knows who was redirected, or he doesn't care who was, which is possible if he is the cult.

I'm getting more certain that TAC may have been converted here.
Who did you rb tonight?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Cult why yall hate me so much?? Like yall seriously decided to use bleed on me? Lmao

I was the first one to call Ekko out. Scum hunter Udell strikes again.

Vote Lynch Jew D boy
@Queen

I don't like the way he threw shade at me last DP, first I get attacked and now yall go for the bleed? Plebeian move right there lmao

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
So like...

I visited Lind last night and Queen said I wasn't RBed?
Nah, you didn't visit me then or you're fooling around. Everyone should be role blocked and I'm role block and redirection immune. Plus you visited me Night 1 from Light's log book and already found out my class as offensive.

This isn't your first ToL game and since we figured out that we are dealing with a cult from Marimo's flip, visiting me again, even if you thought I was converted would have been a waste, if you really are the princess. I know that you are too good of a player to visit me twice TAC, knowing that it wouldn't change your investigation.

Also, you should know that I'm not falling for such tricks lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Nah, you didn't visit me then or you're fooling around. Everyone should be role blocked and I'm role block and redirection immune. Plus you visited me Night 1 from Light's log book and already found out my class as offensive.

This isn't your first ToL game and since we figured out that we are dealing with a cult from Marimo's flip, visiting me again, even if you thought I was converted would have been a waste, if you really are the princess. I know that you are too good of a player to visit me twice TAC, knowing that it wouldn't change your investigation.

Also, you should know that I'm not falling for such tricks lol.
I visited you last night, yes I also visited you N1. I've been on you all game and I'm not gonna stop until you're dead and gone. I was NOT roleblocked, ergo you're nothing but a liar.

Type up a wallie to defend yourself when I'm just going to counter claim you.

Rhea

Cattitude
β€Ž
Morning, I checked Ekko and Kiwi last night but the action is failed.

@Ratchet me and T-Pein is maid.
Here the results so far :

From me :
Ten & Lind : matched
Lind & Ekko : matched
Ekko & Kiwi : ? My action failed last night

From Pein :
Racthet & Destro : matched
Destro & Ten : matched

Its still early morning for me, I will be back later.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Cult why yall hate me so much?? Like yall seriously decided to use bleed on me? Lmao

I was the first one to call Ekko out. Scum hunter Udell strikes again.

Vote Lynch Jew D boy @Queen

I don't like the way he threw shade at me last DP, first I get attacked and now yall go for the bleed? Plebeian move right there lmao
Midnight can probably heal you from bleed.

I visited you last night, yes I also visited you N1. I've been on you all game and I'm not gonna stop until you're dead and gone. I was NOT roleblocked, ergo you're nothing but a liar.

Type up a wallie to defend yourself when I'm just going to counter claim you.
What?! Then it's obvious what's going on here.

Vote lynch TAC @Queen

There's no fucking way you weren't role blocked my dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.