Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I still wonder why you were against Ekko on the first day, either you know he's not BD or you don't really care if he's BD or Cult. Since you're neutral when voting for the next King, I'm thinking that you're just simple to survive.

Wait! Don't tell me you are a time traveler who rode a Unicorn to save a kingdom from extinction? :noo:
I oppose any authority on moral grounds, the face on the heavy head that wears the crown isn’t as important to rage against as the crown itself :getnappaed:
Post automatically merged:

:brootea:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So like

Jew threatened to kill me tonight in PM and says it's best to lynch him now...
I did NOT threaten to kill you, I guess literacy isn’t a requirement to rule a kingdom (queendom?) these days…

This guy appears at the end of your sentence : :getnappaed:"Hi! I'm Baldy Gym Guy wearing strange shirt and no pants."
That’s Nappa, he’s dead!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Slightly paraphrased from the Dark Sorcerer Jew-

"Yo, if you want me dead, you should lynch me or have me killed before the end of the this day phase...

If your ass is really town, its so much better to do it now than at night, yo."
Where’s the threat on your life? I’m saying if you’re working for town, then it’s better to kill me during the day than at night…

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
...Because during the night, you'll blow us all up with your walking bombs.
You’re wrong about the specifics, but not necessarily the general idea. If you’re bold enough to publicly order Midnight to do whatever it is he does, you should recognize that unpredictable things can happen at night :endthis:

Tinfoil---Jew is jester and is trying to intimidate your queen into switching wagons to him.
You’ve already called for my death, why wait?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You’re wrong about the specifics, but not necessarily the general idea. If you’re bold enough to publicly order Midnight to do whatever it is he does, you should recognize that unpredictable things can happen at night :endthis:

You’ve already called for my death, why wait?
I am an unmovable and stubborn Queen.

I
Call
Your
Bluff

Grand Vizier @Midnight Delight kill him at night and we continue set on course to lynch Lindie.

Status
Not open for further replies.