Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor If you csn poison the King, why did you not want TAC to become King? Do you think there is any chance you are both Town?
I can poison the king, but I would rather make myself king than an open scum who counter claimed me!
Plus, I wanted to compete for power, too.
A queen trying to get her most important ally modkilled by pasting from a host PM? Jesus, TAC, are you starting to see why I think absolute power corrupts absolutely?
Our Queen was corrupted before she took the throne. Power had nothing to do with it. It's the blood JDB, the blood I tell you!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I can poison the king, but I would rather make myself king than an open scum who counter claimed me!
Plus, I wanted to compete for power, too.

Our Queen was corrupted before she took the throne. Power had nothing to do with it. It's the blood JDB, the blood I tell you!
I’m ready to do a coup with you now!! We’ll be the strongest rulers this town has ever seen!!

Rhea

Cattitude
Here is a list of players who are still alive with a class :

- @Ratchet - Mystic
- @Ten Yaksha Blother - Observer
- @Udell ?
- @Lindltaylor - Butler
- @MangoSenpai ?
- @Midnight Delight ?
- @Nefertari Rhea - Maid
- @Kiwipom - Court Wizard
- @TheAncientCenturion - Princess
- @Jew D. Boy ?

There is 4 stranger people. How many cults are left? And how many neutrals?

We have two maids, and we can check based on our matchmake.
Pein :
- Ratchet & Destro : Matched
- Destro & Ten : Matched

Me :
- Ten & Lind : Matched
- Lind & Ekko : Matched
- Ekko & Kiwi : failed
And I will have Kiwi tonight to pick with other player. Just give me a list who do you guys sus today.

And here we have the problem for today :

1. Pein flip Maid, and you guys might have issue with me. that if you guys didnt believe if there is two Maids in this game rn. Tbh I will said this again and again, If you guys need to Lynch me to confirm its okay. But remember this : If I Scum, why I wasted my action for checking Ekko if I already Scum. And why I forced Ten to tell me if he is BD or not, its because I need to confirm the results.

2. TAC think that Lind is converted because my results on Ekko with him is matched! Well, I'm not an expert and I can to be sure too. But we already seen it right? Ekko flip Scum. Then Lind is Scum too? yeah I dont want to believe on that if I see my results with Ten, he's matched. I want to believe with the result on N1, but I need to clarified the result on N2 too since he matched with Ekko. Between being redirected or convert, which one the possibilties are happened?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Here is a list of players who are still alive with a class :

- @Ratchet - Mystic
- @Ten Yaksha Blother - Observer
- @Udell ?
- @Lindltaylor - Butler
- @MangoSenpai ?
- @Midnight Delight ?
- @Nefertari Rhea - Maid
- @Kiwipom - Court Wizard
- @TheAncientCenturion - Princess
- @Jew D. Boy ?

There is 4 stranger people. How many cults are left? And how many neutrals?

We have two maids, and we can check based on our matchmake.
Pein :
- Ratchet & Destro : Matched
- Destro & Ten : Matched

Me :
- Ten & Lind : Matched
- Lind & Ekko : Matched
- Ekko & Kiwi : failed
And I will have Kiwi tonight to pick with other player. Just give me a list who do you guys sus today.

And here we have the problem for today :

1. Pein flip Maid, and you guys might have issue with me. that if you guys didnt believe if there is two Maids in this game rn. Tbh I will said this again and again, If you guys need to Lynch me to confirm its okay. But remember this : If I Scum, why I wasted my action for checking Ekko if I already Scum. And why I forced Ten to tell me if he is BD or not, its because I need to confirm the results.

2. TAC think that Lind is converted because my results on Ekko with him is matched! Well, I'm not an expert and I can to be sure too. But we already seen it right? Ekko flip Scum. Then Lind is Scum too? yeah I dont want to believe on that if I see my results with Ten, he's matched. I want to believe with the result on N1, but I need to clarified the result on N2 too since he matched with Ekko. Between being redirected or convert, which one the possibilties are happened?
Uhm, how did you miss that I'm knight?
I'm pretty much confirmed, though there is no such thing in a cult game that being said.

I tried shooting Kiwi but it failed, I thought first it was because I was being redirected, but it is probably because of Kiwi being in jail. So I'm thinking it's a high chance the Invoker is now the CL

I can understand, if others believe that they really want to get rid of me today its okay for me. But, if I flip maid what they gonna do next?

@Udell @MangoSenpai @Ratchet

I will listen to all of your explanations regarding our move today, and please tell me who you suspect.
I think Lind is lying and he should die. I think our king places too much trust in your invest result. It all sounds pretty convenient from my perspective.

Someone used bleed on me and since Kiwi was in jail it can't be her. Kiwi can still be cult but not the cult leader so converted town or other starting cult member. Going by POE, I think you, kiwi and lind are the last 3 cult members. If there are only two cult members left then it's you and Lind. Lind didn't even bother to consider poisoning the king and you voted for Lind without even seriously considering your vote. Damn i'm good.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think Lind is lying and he should die. I think our king places too much trust in your invest result. It all sounds pretty convenient from my perspective.

Someone used bleed on me and since Kiwi was in jail it can't be her. Kiwi can still be cult but not the cult leader so converted town or other starting cult member. Going by POE, I think you, kiwi and lind are the last 3 cult members. If there are only two cult members left then it's you and Lind. Lind didn't even bother to consider poisoning the king and you voted for Lind without even seriously considering your vote. Damn i'm good.
Like I just said, I think the invoker (redirector) turned CL, so I think Kiwi is excempt from this.

Rhea

Cattitude
Uhm, how did you miss that I'm knight?
Maybe I read it but I thought it was TKOS

Okay, I will leave my vote to Lind. Like I said before :
Ekko save Pein on D1 lynch is like to gain Town trust. I had a hunch you did the same that is why I dont trust you and vote Lind to be a new King.
Vote Lynch Lind @Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.