Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Ten Yaksha Blother seems to be silenced this phase
Apparently he's banned by personal request

@Ratchet link me with mango tonight if you really are mystic

also I don't wanna hammer the votes yet but I think we're really close

are you sure cuz idk if I believe that. You aren't cult but I do feel like you've been trying to stay under the radar the whole game. There has been 3 indies in all the previous games and that being you just makes the most sense.

Jew and Midnight should be the other neutrals and between the three of you, one is neutral killing and if either of you is a sorcerer that detonates the bombs tonight, we might just lose the remaining BDs and lose the game

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You’ll find out eventually!! :myman:

Also, just so y’all know, I’ll be incommunicado for the rest of the phase…if anyone but TAC makes the trial, I vote innocent, but if it’s our queen, GUILTY!!! :hapnoel:

so you're confirming the sorcerer claim and detonating the bombs tonight........

Apparently he's banned by personal request

@Ratchet link me with mango tonight if you really are mystic

also I don't wanna hammer the votes yet but I think we're really close

are you sure cuz idk if I believe that. You aren't cult but I do feel like you've been trying to stay under the radar the whole game. There has been 3 indies in all the previous games and that being you just makes the most sense.

Jew and Midnight should be the other neutrals and between the three of you, one is neutral killing and if either of you is a sorcerer that detonates the bombs tonight, we might just lose the remaining BDs and lose the game
These are interesting claims. Cult gang are tilted about me it's sooo funny. First yall tried to night kill and the next night yall bleed me and now the icing on the cake is me being under the radar? Pretty sure you're the one under the radar here.

If he’s jester then who does the other kill on N2 belong to?

Either him, Udell or Midnight needs to be lynched or vigged tonight
You are insinuating that there are 3 neutrals in a cult game? That isn't even balanced. From my pov you and the cult gang are irate that I had enough sense to make TAC the king. Yall been trying to kill me for a while now and since you guys cannot push the narrative of me being converted here comes I am 3rd party killer. Well I will be dead the night after next anyway. Congrats scum.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
If he’s doing this rn then he’s game throwing lol. I don’t trust it one bit.

It could’ve been Usopp, cult king has a kill too
Where does it say that?

These are interesting claims. Cult gang are tilted about me it's sooo funny. First yall tried to night kill and the next night yall bleed me and now the icing on the cake is me being under the radar? Pretty sure you're the one under the radar here.
Nope this is just logical deductions. My claims and abilities are already out there, there’s nothing left for me to hide. There is no indication anywhere that you’re BD, you keep coasting on the “cult is trying to kill me” part
That’s why you’re under the radar

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You are insinuating that there are 3 neutrals in a cult game? That isn't even balanced. From my pov you and the cult gang are irate that I had enough sense to make TAC the king. Yall been trying to kill me for a while now and since you guys cannot push the narrative of me being converted here comes I am 3rd party killer. Well I will be dead the night after next anyway. Congrats scum.
Go check the previous games then
There’s always been 3 neutrals

Where does it say that?

Nope this is just logical deductions. My claims and abilities are already out there, there’s nothing left for me to hide. There is no indication anywhere that you’re BD, you keep coasting on the “cult is trying to kill me” part
That’s why you’re under the radar
How is that under the radar? Unless you are fishing for my claim I really don't understand your pov.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Not on his flip, but it could be "decide fate"? I didn't really understand what that was lmao
He already used decide fate when he saved tpein from being lynched

How is that under the radar? Unless you are fishing for my claim I really don't understand your pov.
Cuz I don’t think you are BD. If you’re a neutral benign you should just admit now

So you are saying that this game has the same set up? In that case you are the neutral killer then.
The previous 2 games have all been like this so I don’t see why not.

lmao nope you’re dead wrong. I’m court wizard, it’s already out there

Status
Not open for further replies.