[Season 2] Round 8 - Hololive: A Degen Livestream #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No fucking clue on what exactly we’re suppose to do Lmaoo. I guess make up content as we go. As for why we’re here, I submitted you as my wanted stream partner.

:blush:
:blush: I take it as an utmost compliment, let's do a shocking stream

I guess we try discussing the game? So Xadlin was not lynched and got abducted instead. D'you think scum is doing it to throw us off and make us think he's scum? Or do you think he IS scum?

:blush: I take it as an utmost compliment, let's do a shocking stream

I guess we try discussing the game? So Xadlin was not lynched and got abducted instead. D'you think scum is doing it to throw us off and make us think he's scum? Or do you think he IS scum?
I’m a bit confused on this myself tbh. A lot of vote fuckery seemed to be going on as well but I could just be imagining things. All I know is that the abduction most definitely sounds like a scum ability. Tho I can’t see why scum would set him up for looking sus instead of just letting him be mid lynched if he isn’t scum.

I’m a bit confused on this myself tbh. A lot of vote fuckery seemed to be going on as well but I could just be imagining things. All I know is that the abduction most definitely sounds like a scum ability. Tho I can’t see why scum would set him up for looking sus instead of just letting him be mid lynched if he isn’t scum.
Because it would definitely make us waste another day on him, especially since we can't target him during the night.

Anywayz bestie, let’s set aside a brief segment to talk about our susses for the game so far. You are in the right waiting room correct? Any main susses within them? Ngl most of the people over there are sketchy hoes. I have more susses on average from them then my own left room.

Anywayz bestie, let’s set aside a brief segment to talk about our susses for the game so far. You are in the right waiting room correct? Any main susses within them? Ngl most of the people over there are sketchy hoes. I have more susses on average from them then my own left room.
Hmmm you know what's interesting? What if both town and mafias are divided into left and right?

That would mean both chats have a mafia faction each, let's sniff them out. :sadgrin:

For me in my room the biggest suspects are Sakura, Ratchet, Finalbeta, Poison and BleakAsh

Actually also Naomi and T-Pein :catsweat: so.................. Everyone.

What about yours?

Hmmm you know what's interesting? What if both town and mafias are divided into left and right?

That would mean both chats have a mafia faction each, let's sniff them out. :sadgrin:

For me in my room the biggest suspects are Sakura, Ratchet, Finalbeta, Poison and BleakAsh

Actually also Naomi and T-Pein :catsweat: so.................. Everyone.

What about yours?
Nobody too relevant on my side I’m if being honest. Marimo and Muugen stick out for not doing much at all. Catyberry is somewhat of a light sus based on coasting but the few comments I’ve liked from them have come across pretty genuine. Kind of in the middle.

Mixed feelings on Destoryer, but I like them better after their recent posts in the left side. Lanji is acting even more weird meanwhile, and it’s screaming of anything but town at this point.

From your room I sus Ekko, Xadlin, Finalbeta and Poison. I actually pointed out a post of one of the above that specifically pinged me in the left room, that I may bring up later next dp depending on how things progress. I seemed to get positive feedback on my suspicion of said post so that’s worth nothing. But a lot would depend on Xadlin’s flip, which could be part of mafia’s plan like you said. To waste more time trying to figure it out.

Nobody too relevant on my side I’m if being honest. Marimo and Muugen stick out for not doing much at all. Catyberry is somewhat of a light sus based on coasting but the few comments I’ve liked from them have come across pretty genuine. Kind of in the middle.

Mixed feelings on Destoryer, but I like them better after their recent posts in the left side. Lanji is acting even more weird meanwhile, and it’s screaming of anything but town at this point.

From your room I sus Ekko, Xadlin, Finalbeta and Poison. I actually pointed out a post of one of the above that specifically pinged me in the left room, that I may bring up later next dp depending on how things progress. I seemed to get positive feedback on my suspicion of said post so that’s worth nothing. But a lot would depend on Xadlin’s flip, which could be part of mafia’s plan like you said. To waste more time trying to figure it out.
What has Destroyer done in your chat for you to like them better?

Status
Not open for further replies.