Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I think I should drop out cause I can't commit myself to the game
Once upon a time, long ago in a galaxy far away, there was an old man by the name of Rimograd. He spends his days making prophecies that will come true for many different people even in future timelines. One day, he was creating a prophecy so powerful, so majestic that it couldn't be contained inside the glass cube in which he stores his usual ones. The prophecy burst into the open and destroyed the galaxy right then and there, killing everything on it. Rimograd included. F for respects. The prophecy still existed, however, as a dust cloud that slowly drifted its way to another home, a planet called Earth. On one sunny afternoon, a man named AL sama was taking a casual walk in the park when he came across this piece of paper on the sidewalk. He picked it up and took a glance at the words imprinted on the paper. Unbeknownst to him, it was the prophecy from eons ago that blew up that galaxy! The words read: "You ass is playing this game."

AL sama

Red Haired
Once upon a time, long ago in a galaxy far away, there was an old man by the name of Rimograd. He spends his days making prophecies that will come true for many different people even in future timelines. One day, he was creating a prophecy so powerful, so majestic that it couldn't be contained inside the glass cube in which he stores his usual ones. The prophecy burst into the open and destroyed the galaxy right then and there, killing everything on it. Rimograd included. F for respects. The prophecy still existed, however, as a dust cloud that slowly drifted its way to another home, a planet called Earth. On one sunny afternoon, a man named AL sama was taking a casual walk in the park when he came across this piece of paper on the sidewalk. He picked it up and took a glance at the words imprinted on the paper. Unbeknownst to him, it was the prophecy from eons ago that blew up that galaxy! The words read: "You ass is playing this game."
:jordamas::jordamas:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Wow. Just noticed I didn't make it to the banner :catcry:

@Dragomir
I didn't notice that this game is about worst gen users until this post. How dumb of me 😑

Well, now I understood why @Dragomir asked for my symbolic Avatar. I guess I have to wear it for this game. Thank you for having me on the banner. That R is looking awesome.

@AL sama dropping after I signed up shouldn't be a surprise though. He doesn't wanna extend his losing streak to 0-5 against me after all🤭🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.