Dream-2
Tris-2
Mango-2
T-pein/Flower/Gambit/Midnight/Queen-1

-Non voters-
7- @Queen
14- @Dragomir
16- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Let me know if i got something wrong guys!

Rej

Year of the black beard!
this.... i like this vote very much
[vote lynch @Tris ] @Fujishiro
I recommend we take T-Pein out first, then see what to make of Flower.

This is merely to what we have so far however, phase isn't over.
nah man T-Pein is generating content, he is too valuable and he can still be confirmed later because of the output, it befits his townmeta
I'm not sure. This time he is just different lol. It just a gut feeling tbh. Also, I didn't really like how often he was changing his vote.
why exactly you didnt like it? voting freuqnetly is a healthy sign especially when followed with interactions

Rej

Year of the black beard!
out of the 4 tied players, what do you guys think about them?
who is the towniest, who the scummiest?

For me Dream for sure is the towniest among these, and I dislike Drago and Trist, want to see more from them tbf

nah man T-Pein is generating content, he is too valuable and he can still be confirmed later because of the output, it befits his townmeta

why exactly you didnt like it? voting freuqnetly is a healthy sign especially when followed with interactions
A player voting frequently with no justification is hard to get a read on the player because with no justification can't tell if the read is real or if it's fake.

out of the 4 tied players, what do you guys think about them?
who is the towniest, who the scummiest?

For me Dream for sure is the towniest among these, and I dislike Drago and Trist, want to see more from them tbf
Mango is being voted by one of the other tied players and midnight sheeped on his wagon, so I would say he is the towniest one
@Dragomir is looking bad because he fluffed and then vanished, but I still want to hear what he has to say
i don't like the way gambit defended dream, but dream himself isn't looking scummy after he appeared in the thread again
so if I had to choose one of the 4 tied players I would vote tris @Fujishiro

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Maybe. But he was flipflopping too much for my taste. He also said he won't vote for Midnight. He did vote for him even though he said Mid was town, etc. So I'd like to keep my vote on him for now.

What do you think of Mango then?

Emil

Certified Memelord
k im bk for a bit. on phone rn

fyi @Queen i was in the middle of collecting some posts when your mentioned me :goyea:

tone change? ... this is how i normally use to play mafia though mix with a lot of fluff (cut that shit out towards the latter games i played back 3 odd years ago)
im not aware of ur meta but it looked to me that u started the game hardcore fluffing and the moment a wagon grew on u, u decided to put on ur scum hunting hat and latch onto whatever

Emil

Certified Memelord
did you decide to start changing your game style or you're scum?
what is my game style exactly? i havent sat down and played the game yet maybe that's. im playing another game on NF and ive been out most of the day so using phone rn

The construction on Knight doesn't look substantially solid, I don't see a high chance he slipped.

T Pein and Flower are advocating for it the most and this is something that doesn't strike well at all to me. Usopp also looking too protective of T Pein.
do u really think tpein is power wolfing rn? this early into the game? creating this much interactions??

I'm not a fan of his rationale in this game, to put it mildly, Tris the one you are voting up didn't create much vibes for now. I'm bent on him and Flower for the moment, the most inconsistencies I could spot are being driven by these players.

Enticing is to notice that the Dream wagon dissolved so consistently, an even worse look for all the players who went for Dream, both the ones who kept it and non.

And for the tied players, too many ties to spot anything substantial, at least by itself.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mango is being voted by one of the other tied players and midnight sheeped on his wagon, so I would say he is the towniest one
@Dragomir is looking bad because he fluffed and then vanished, but I still want to hear what he has to say
i don't like the way gambit defended dream, but dream himself isn't looking scummy after he appeared in the thread again
so if I had to choose one of the 4 tied players I would vote tris @Fujishiro
i dont understand u scum read me but vote someone that i am voting? how does that even work

he specifically said he voted because of the threat of a wagon on him, so no, it’s not a reach at all
yes he gets lynched all the time as town. if anything this behavior gives him a town read from me tbh

what is my game style exactly? i havent sat down and played the game yet maybe that's. im playing another game on NF and ive been out most of the day so using phone rn

do u really think tpein is power wolfing rn? this early into the game? creating this much interactions??
usually you play in a more aggressive way

Emil

Certified Memelord
im still outside so cant promise much activity yet

do still like tpein and lanji

i honestly think knight and midnight just town and will soon be used as escape goats if we ever pinned a scum wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.